Ratings for Dr. Tony Ogundipe

I have mixed thoughts on this doctor. He has had days where I get in promptly to see him and he is in a jovial mood but those visits are outweighed by my misgivings. After a couple miscarriages I wanted to resume birth control but was told I had to get my husbands permission. I have to agree with a previous statement that he does not relate well, nor deal well, with females. I just feel very dismissed when I am with him and have even have been scoffed at for not making it a year as a non smoker when I asked for help at the 11 mo mark. His staff range from kind and professional to too relaxed and slow. I have had appointments with him at 915am when his first patient of the day is still waiting (and walked out) because he hasn't arrived yet. He has the skills but it seems like he picks and chooses how hard he wants to work on certain days or with certain patients.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

In Calgary Dr. Tony has been our GP for many years. He has an excellent staff who are very kind and caring. His locums are very professional. The appointments are always in time and Dr. Tony has been excellent towards me and my family.

Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Tony and Dr. Ko are excellent GP's for my entire family and extended family. I have found that Tony always listens attentively and wastes no time in providing the right advice, followed by pertinent screening tests and treatment including follow ups such as a referral with the right specialist. He has a shy demeanour and may not be an extrovert but I have been seeing him and taking family members to him for over 5 years. I feel he is experienced and intelligent and he has been accurate in his assessments and timely with his follow ups. My family and I shall continue going to him and we want to thank him and Dr. Ko for their excellent service.

Submitted July 29, 2017

The WORST DOCTOR ALIVE! Never waste your time with him! Disrespectful to the core!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I WOULD NOT CONSIDER THIS DOCTOR FOR A SECOND. HE IS THE MOST IGNORANT GROSS DOCTOR IVE EVER MET. HES LOST HIS LICENCE ONCE BEFORE. IF I HAD OF DONE MY RESEARCH AND READ ALL THE COMMENTS ID NEVER OF WALKED INTO HIS OFFICE HE IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL DOCTOR IVE EVER MET. THIS MAN IS A LOW LIFE. HES THE MOST JUDGEMENTAL AND HORRIBLE PERSON. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE HIS LICENCE

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I have never experienced such a lack of interest in seeing patients, relaying information to his patients, or in practicing medicine at all. I will NEVER... EVER see Dr Tony Ogundipe EVER again.... absolute dissatisfaction

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

It's possible this doctor is not comfortable with some demographics. He has been aloof to me and not helpful. He does not care to try to understand what the problem may be, he asked me one time, what do you want me to do? I've wasted a few years of my life with this "doctor". Any positive reviews on this board are fakes or are from people who never needed real help. Talks with his back to you, makes you feel unwelcome. As I said at the beginning, this may be a result of his dislike or discomfort with certain demographics.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Doctor Tony is a down-to-heart person who would not only tell you what you want to hear but the really situation. He has a way he calms the patient down even when the situation is very serious. When we came into this country he was the first doctor we met and i have not seen another doctor as calm and straight as him . He is very thorough , he checked the result of our test and explained every detail and also addressed all our concerns . I will recommend him any day .

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Excellent physician. Knowledgeable, researched past patient history, provides good care.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

i don't think doctor should be called a doctor, he refuses too help people that really need help, he is a very ingorant and rude person and should NOT even be called a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014