Ratings for Dr. Glenn R. Willett

I have been going to Dr. Willett since he moved to Mebane many years ago. He has treated my husband, my children, my grandchildren, and my mother. He is the most caring doctor. He listens and when he tells me what to do, I always follow his directions. A previous reviewer said he was horrible...that couldn't be farther from the truth! He cares deeply for the children and adults of Mebane and provides great medical care and compassion. I know it is inevitable at some point, but I do not look forward to the day he will retire. Thank you, Dr. Willett and staff, for always being there when I (and my family) have needed you.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

DR. Willett is a horrible doctor. He miss diagnosed my aunt who was 82. She went in with chest pains, and shortness of breath, he sent her home with an antibiotic. She went to another doctor the next day and found out she had had a heart attack the day before. When someone comes in with chest pains shouldn't tests be run???? She died within a week after the heart attack. Both of my grandparents go to Dr.Willett. I can not talk them into going to another doctor. He has messed up their medicine several times, gave wrong information, and never returns calls! This man is horrible and a threat to your life. STAY AWAY!!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

This doctor really cares for his patients. Extremmely nice person

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Glenn R. Willett's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1988)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio