Ratings for Dr. William V. Fowler

Dr. Fowler is and always been a marvelous physician, as well as a great person in general, to me over the years. His appointments do run behind generally speaking, though it isn't of his doing, it is the overbooking and his working patients in the schedule oftentimes. I sincerely miss the way his practice was prior to them going under the umbrella of big healthcare, the new building & practice has most definitely lost a good deal of the comfortable small town doctor's office feel in lieu of a higher profit mechanism for his new apathetic corporate overlords.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

While very knowledgable and willign to spend time speakign with his patients, Dr Fowler continually runs late, sometimes 1-2 hours late. This happened every visit, to the point where I had to switch doctors so a visit wouldn't take up half of my work day.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Fowler has been very good to me. My only complaint isn't really with the Dr. , it is with the system that forces the doctors to make assembly line type visits.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Fowler is very beneficial to our community. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. After my long time family doctor retired a few years ago , I had a bit of trepidation about finding his successor. He has proven to be worthy of filling m ole' docs shoes !! Thank you for helping me Dr. Fowler - Mark S.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

dr fowler is a down to earth doctor who takes time to talk to his patients.my husband and i have been seeing him for several years and are very happy with his treatments

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. William V. Fowler's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Marion, NC