You may also like

I have been going here for a long time and love going!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

he is the bestest dentist around. very caring, pleasant, he cares. staff is very pleasant as well.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

I have been going to Dr Nick since before I got married and had my kids(15 years)now we all go to him my kids love him.He is nice,funny and amazing at his craft.I came across this rating site recently when I was looking up his number for my father in law!I have and will continue to recommend Dr.Nick!The staff as well are great and have worked for him for a long time which also tells you something about him!I hope he doesn't retire for a long long time! Sincerely Rhonda

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

The Best Dentist In The Whole World.Nick and his staff should get an AWARD!!!Love going there!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Have been going to Dr Nick for 35 years. I have always received excellent service. Nick is a kind and conscientious dentist. I have great faith in his recommendations and am happy to put my teeth in his hands (so to speak :-)

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I recently moved out to Langley and after a neighbours referral, and then reading reviews on this site, found myself going to Dr Fiorvento for some unresolved dental problems. He really is the best. Kind, funny, thorough, and very skilled at his craft. I'm both relieved and thankful to have found someone I completely trust in this sensitive department. I agree with the other comments on this page about the whole staff too - welcoming, understanding, knowledgeable and generally great at what they do. Best dental clinic ever. Period.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I am a new patient to this province and used Dr. Fiorvento based on his rating here. I was not disappointed! He is by far THE BEST!!! I had a dental emergency over the holidays and had been suffering for 2 weeks as everyone was on holidays everywhere. I decided to check this website and look for a dentist since I didn't know any dentists in Langley. They fit me in even though I was a new patient and they were already fully booked with other patients. He is gentle, kind, knowledgeable, honest and explains things very well. The rest of the staff was extremely helpful, friendly, kind and accommodating. If I could give them a 10 out of 5, I would have. Trust these comments folks, he is THE BEST!!! I've had a few of different dentists over the years from having to move, and by far, he is the best!!! May he NEVER retire is all I can say!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Nick for over 20 years. He goes above and beyond and makes going to the dentist a positive experience. He is punctual and painless. The conversations with his staff while he is working on me are hilarious and make being there less stressful. I don't know where I will go if he ever retires. I tell all my friends to go there. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Nick for 30 years. I always enjoy going to him as he is very gentle, painless and has a very good sense of humour. All his staff are proffesional and make you feel comfortable. Darlene is always accommadating with setting up appointments. The CDA's Lena and Susan are so amazing. The Hygenist Lora is so gentle that I look forward to my cleanings twice a year. I have recommended this office to everyone I know and they all have thanked me afterwards. I pray that Dr. Nick never retires.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Nick Fiorvento's Credentials

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "V1M0" to "V3A 1K8". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 4047 200 Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045307772".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going here for a long time and love going!"

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AMAZING STUFF, WONDERFUL SERIVCE AND NICK IS AMAZING ON WHAT HE DOES AND WHEN U NEED HELP"

January 27, 2015