Ratings for Dr. Gregory H. Doerr

Dr. Doerr has provided therapy for meniscus tears in both my knees & also an Achilles issue. I now have no issues since i have been in his care.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Everything you need in one office! Soft tissue, Kinesiology taping, Rehab, Sports Medicine, Chiropractic. Dr. Doerr and his staff are unsurpassed in evaluation and diagnosis, and he has all the treatment tools necessary to resolve your injury!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr Doerr has a lot of credentials and experience and seems very qualified however he uses somewhat unusual and questionable techniques such as cold laser,Grafton Technique, Kinesio Taping etc. which did not help my achilles injury.He never asks about how you are doing with regard to your injury or if you feel you are improving, or if you are in less pain etc. this must be brought up by the patient,this seems unusual to me.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

I had been using another chiropractor since an injury about 1 1/2 years ago. In less than 10 visits to Dr. Doerr my condition has improved more than it did with over a year and a half to the other chiropractor. Both he and Dr. Theresa are amazing! Can't say enough about them.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

I can't say enough about Dr. Doerr. I was misdiagnosed by multiple area doctors/chiros & struggled for years until I found him. He finally figured out what was wrong with me and I am confident he will fix my issues finally!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

I LOVE DR. DOER! HE IS AWESOME. THE BEST ON THE EAST COAST. HE PUTS OTHER CHIROPRACTER'S TO SHAME. HE IS QUALIFIED A MILLION TIMES OVER IN MANY TECHNIQUES. HE IS WORTH MORE THAN $50 A VISIT. HE SWITCHED TO HIS OWN PRACTICE! PHONE# 201-945-4075....

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Awesome chiropractor! Extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The best adjustments.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2005

Dr. Gregory H. Doerr's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1997)

Ameritas