Ratings for Dr. David Lamb

I had DR Lamb for many years all my visits was good I might not always had 1 problem he took care of what I needed He is very nice Man Family changed Doctors and I MISS HIM

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I am happy to have him as my doctor, always willing to help and will refer to other dr if I ask

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

He has taken on patients from a doctor who retired ... so getting into seeing him is difficult. however he is knowledgeable and will recommend you to specialists if he sees fit

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Not good with emergency situation. No empathy for handicap people canceled OHIP He no longer is his physician was mentioned by staff.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I always feel well taken care of and that my health concerns are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

My wife is currently in St. Catharines hospital. We wound up with Dr. Lamb after our longtime GP retired. He is completely indifferent and merely acts as a conduit through which one goes on to actual physicians. But that can be dangerous as we discoverd. My wife saw him on a Friday complaining of severe bleeding. After a 90 minute wait Dr. Lamb spent all of 4 minutes with her and said he would refer her to a gynecologist. He couldn't even bother to take her blood pressure which was dangerously low at that time. By Sunday she was in the hospital due to hemorrhaging. All he had to do was take her blood pressure and then pick up a phone and tell Welland Emergency he had a patient on their way...but that was too much of an effort for him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I've seen many doctors over the years and Dr. Lamb is the BEST. He diagnoses quickly and explains everything. If he does have any hesitation in his diagnosis, he sends to a specialist immediately. And, Mich, his receptionist is very friendly and pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Great professional, very knowledgable, friendly and helpful. Nothing but great experience!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

This doctor is a complete joke. No knowledge on anything. Looking for new Dr. As we speak. His receptionist needs manners. What an office

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I've only had him as my family doctor for a few months now and have already had many problems with him. His office is almost never open and recently decided to take a week long break without notice and so my medication that I need cannot be renewed until his return or I was told to go to a walk in clinic. Really? Thats why I have a family doctor. He books multiple patients at one time so his waiting room is always full, took almost an hour to see him for a 2 minute appointment. He seems unconcerned with his patients and their complaints and at this point I am seriously thinking about changing doctors.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016