Ratings for Dr. Albert Chao

I was worried about thyroid issues, and he basically dismissed my concerns and told me to exercise, which I was already doing frequently. Not to mention I had to wait an extra 30 min. for him to talk politics with the patient in the next room (walls are paper-thin). After speaking to my gynocologist (who also was concerned about my thyroid) I made an appointment for testing at Dr. Chao's office. They LOST my appointment, got me in after waiting 45 min. and then he refused to allow me to have a blood test! When I asked the front desk if I could see a different doctor in the same practice, the response was "we don't do that." Ridiculous. Find another doctor/practice!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

He is a good doctor. I haven't been disappointed. I got refered to a specialist when I needed.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

didn't seem to listen to what I have been saying about my heath issues. He will not give me a referal to a specalist but being so young...with joint isssues and kidney problems that to me signals a problem. Finally got to see urologist and pain management and each of those doctors said you need a rumatologist. He says no unless he has allready found the condition they won't take me anyway.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr. Albert Chao's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med