Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Errico

Spends the time you need , he is a genius in his field, when my insurance stated I could find a dr cheaper, in my network,at the time, we still stayed with dr Errico

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr Errico is a top flight doctor, and simply put, I am liberated from a life of chronic pain. When I think back to how much agony I suffered with and after two weeks my pain was a memory. Physical therapy was a turn up, I thank God, the state of the Union, NYU, my mother (at 80+years) had to make due at the Inter-Contental Hotdl. (Just kidding my mother may she rest in peace LOVED her room At the IntercontinentL hotel. , 5 stars. Dr Errico explained my condition. And gave me hope and like Moses he delivered me to a life free of pain. I love dr Errico , He kind looks like movie star Kevin spacey. But let me say he is humble amazing doctor who has helped me for which I will always be I debt. And to boot he wS in network

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I had a horrible experience with this doctor. Errico did not make me feel better and comfortable about my situation and simply just told me i need surgery without any sympathy. He only cares about the money you will be giving him and moving on. No bedside manner and does not make you feel better. Such a shame, his knowledge really means nothing if he cannot provide good communication

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

My husband has been seeing dr.Errico for the past 8 months for his spine comresion fracture in the car accident. The doctor is obviously knowledgable, but is using the "usual practice" of well-known doctors: his assistant sees you first and then Dr.Errico comes, spends literally 5 minutes with you and he is done. Very hard to get all answers to your questions. So, I have the mixed feeling about him. He did not operate on my husband , so can not rate his skills in this area.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I am grateful to God and the Destiny of the fact that I was a patient THOMAS J ERRICO MD-talented surgeon a wealth of knowledge and experience. Unigue surgery to remove a huge cyst nitrogen filled and sinovial fluid-gas fenomenon was executed brilliantly. Such operations are rare in the world. My horrible pain run out. DEAR DOCTOR THANK TO YOU.I CAME BACK TO LIFE.I will not forget what you have done for me as well as for other people as a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person. GOD BLESS YOU. YOUR PATIENT E.FRIDMAN

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Great doctor! Yes you have to wait a long time for an appt. and you sit in the waiting room for a while. But he is a world known surgeon. The best. Worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

This doctor repaired my fully herniated disc with a microscopic lumbar discectomy. I love Dr. Errico because he has permitted me to live a life free of back pain. If you read this THank Your Dr. Errico! You are the man with the skilled talents. A healer and a true gentleman. He has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Dr. Errico has made me wait over an hour each time I've gone to see him. And never has he apologized. As if that's not enough, he gets annoyed after I've asked more than two questions. He's in a rush and doesn't appear to actually care about you as a patient. Whether or not he's any good, I refuse to wait over an hour to see any doctor--not to mention one who rushes you after waiting so long.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Making an appointment with this doctor is very difficult. I can understand that he may be a very good doctor and may not have time to see all new patients but I can do without the attitude from his staff.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Wonderful surgical outcome after complications of total leg numbness and wound draining/infection cleared up. Dr. is very warm, knowledgable, and caring in person at office visit, but that is the only time you will ever get to talk to him. Has his fellowship doctor return calls post surgery, which was OK since he was most helpful and caring over the phone. Nurse at office seemed annoyed when complications developed after surgery requiring an office visit to see her to check the surgical site. Other staff very offputting as previous poster said. Dr. Errico himself is a wonderful, skilled spine specialist, very kind and warm, and most importantly the back surgery was 100% successful.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

Dr. Thomas J. Errico's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1978)

Avmed