Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Lugus

Our entire family sees Dr. Lugus. He is kind, caring, considerate. I herniated a couple discs...no doubt he was hard on me about being on pain medication. But, he told me to give my body time to heal and not rush surgery. He was right. Also, he treated my oldest daughter for anxiety...he took his time with her asked her questions and has gone over and above so many times my girls call him Uncle Dr. Lugus. He is a no bull mess personality but, I have never felt as though my opinion doesn't matter or count because I'm an over weight woman....

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Misdiagnose with chronic kidney disease for many years found out when I relocated to FLA that the reason for the high creatine levels was from being getting to high of a hctz dosage prescribed by Dr. Lugus.He thinks he is all knowing and won't consider alternatives. BE Careful get 2nd opinions.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Each time I went to him from the very first time I seen him he has been stuck on me being depressed. I've been depressed but have'nt been in years. I'm the happiest person you'll ever meet. I went there for constant pain on my right side and miagraines in which I've had for years he even second guessed me on pain problems and still suffer with both..I'm looking for another Dr. Oh and the bedside manners is the truth..He has NONE!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

WORST BEDSIDE MANNER EVER! He is a male chauvinist too. By the way- If you are overweight, this will be the cause of all of your health issues. If your nose runs, it is because you need to loose weight..... THIS IS NO JOKE! Do yourself a favor & find a compassionate doctor. Don't waste your self image at his office.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Thomas R. Lugus's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1985)

Oxford