Ratings for Dr. Victoria R. Rankins

The front desk folks at Eagle Physicians are top-notch. They’re always friendly. Dr. Rankings is a great doctor and I feel like she really listens to me.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2020

Dr. Rankins listens and is very thorough. I appreciate that she focuses on me and takes time to address my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2020

Dr. Rankins was very friendly, and the appointment was very prompt and efficient. The general med check appointment was set for 3pm and I left by 3:15pm!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2020

When you visit a doctor, it's usually not for the best of reasons. My treatment here far exceeds expectations. I walk away feeling better before I even pick up my meds.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

Everyone was so kind and professional. I enjoy coming there

flag | Submitted January 8, 2020

Dr Rankin is awesome. Takes time to talk and address any issues I might have!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2019

I was very happy with my experience of my yearly health visit with Dr. Rankins. The wait was only a few minutes. Checking in was very easy and Tiffanae, the nurse, was friendly and helpful. Dr. Rankins has always been very professional and thorough. She listens well and asks good questions. Since I am in my eighties she makes sure that I am getting along well and am able to handle different situations. I think Dr. Rankins is an excellent doctor and I plan to keep making appointments with her.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2019

I really like Dr.Rankins, she is easy to talk to, but most of all she takes the time to listen! I have a hard time around Doctors, but she makes the visits a lot better!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

Dr.Rankins has been my doctor, despite I did move to Winston Salem 8 years ago... She is a very reliable phisicyan, compasionate and extremely careful with her pacients. I am very satisfy and grateful. Even I want to extend my recognition to Dr. Victoria assistant, Ms. Steffany, whom always has an excellent and respecfully acttitud and behavior. Eagle phisycians' should be proud about them. Best wishes. Dr.Guillermo Cifuentes. J.D.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

Dr. Rankins has been very good about listening to me and responding to my concerns about my health. She refers me to other professionals, but checks with me to make sure I'm ready to address the issue.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Dr. Victoria R. Rankins's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1994)

HIP