Ratings for Dr. Kevin Little

Dr. Little is the best! He is right to the point and offers the best advice. Jan is a great asset to the organization also, between the two of them you will receive quality care.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Clinical staff was very personable, Dr Little did a quick and accurate job. Enjoyed my visit.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I had a great experience. Dr. Little and his nurse are always polite, and he let's you know what you need to do to stay healthy.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

No problems or complaints - excellent patient care!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I all way feel comfortable at the Doctor's office .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I always have a good experience whenever I come to Eagle Family they're taking me a really good doctor Little is very nice good doctor the best Dr. Jen is a really good nurse and she know what she's doing and I'm very happy with the service. And I'm glad that I choose Eagle Family

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I always Feel comfortable with Dr. Little and Jan his a assistant . And the Lady;s when I check in .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Easy transition from one area to the next. Staff puts you at ease. All information is thourghly explained.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

My experience with Dr. Little was phenomenal! He and his staff should be commended for excellence ! His nurse knew my history and had researched it from Wilmington doctors! The doctor reviewed the purpose of the visit and discussed previous tests in medical and lay terms!!I went quickly to get an update from the lab! I received a full report of the visit within hours! I really valued that! Also Ms. Smith at the front desk was amazing in terms of efficiency and caring! I have never seen anyone like her!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

My recent visit with Dr. Little and staff @ Eagle Physicians was pleasant. The appointment time was honored, staff was professional and answered all my questions. Dr. Little took the time to review and discuss my current health situation in detail and made appropriate medication changes.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Kevin Little's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)