Ratings for Dr. Kevin Little

I am really thankful for all the excellent services I have received from Dr Little and his staff over the last at least 25 years; could not ask for any better! It is my strong belief that Jesus Christ working through Dr Little and his staff along with all the specialists that he has referred me to at the exact perfect times in my life has blessed my life with many additional years and allowed me to do and see many things and parts of God’s world I may would not have had without the great and personal care and services of Dr Little, his staff and all the specialists that have cared for me as a result of Dr. Little’s care. Praise And Glory to God for all He has done through your firm! Thanks again, Andrew T. Lockamy

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr Little and his assistant, Jan are the best team I've have ever worked with. I have been seeing them for years now and the consistency of these two is incredible. They are on the same page with the basic philosophy of care, comfort and sensitive to ones financial burdens as well. Thumbs up on the support staff as well from reception to lab (blood testing). Everyone seems to like what they do and the atmosphere is very pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I am very pleased with Dr. Kevin Little and his staff. Jan is very caring and makes you feel like a person instead of a number. Dr. Little always steers me to the right specialist if needed.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Early stages of a sinus infection had begun, I was able to contact Eagle Physicians and get an appointment the same day with Dr. Little, my primary physician. Scheduling was easy and quick, upon arrival, I was greeted in a friendly and professional manner. My information was collected and my appointment was confirmed. I did not have to wait long before I was seen by the doctor. The Staff was kind and courteous and collected my vital information. My doctor was prompt and professional. He evaluated the information provided and did determine that I did indeed have a sinus infection. He prescribed an antibiotic as well as shared with me several ways to keep my sinuses clear. Overall, I give Eagle Physicians and Dr. Kevin Little "five stars" on all aspects of my visit!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

This was for my annual physical and as always it was a very good visit. Dr. Little answered all my questions and gave me the necessary information I needed until my next physical.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

It was a great experience as usual. The ladies in the front are exceptional. Dr. Little even came out and got me from the waiting area and started the first part of the Physical. I have been coming to this practice for almost 30 years and they continue to provide exceptional service.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Been a patient for 40 years. Always a great experience. Jill and Dr.Little are great. Thorough and take time to hear the patient. Straight talk us appreciated.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

111 gfgs dfg fdg sfg fg sfg dfg er ts fg sdfg sfg gfhdfgh fg

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

All good. Dr. Little is very personable, really interested in his patients, professional, knowledgeable, and kind. Now if I can just lose 20 pounds!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Wait time was reasonable. Staff and Dr Little personable and informative and helpful

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Kevin Little's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)