Ratings for Dr. Kevin Little

Was there for Mackenzie's 10 year school physical! We LOVE Dr. Little!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr Little provided lab results and we discussed the rest of my annual visit. Everything went as usual.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

As always, Dr. Little and Jan treat me with respect, offering knowledge and advice, as well as treatment, always with a smile and sense of humor. I do have to always schedule well in advance for my physical, but I've gotten used to that. Thanks for almost 30 years being my doc and nurse!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Had yearly physical with Dr Little. He and Jan just do an excellent job. He takes his time and answers all my questions. He refers me to other physicians as appropriate . His referral to my cardiologist was a life safer. I had an 80 percent blockage that required a stent. Glad to have Jan and Dr Little!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Excellent service - excellent staff - listen to my concerns- took time with me to explain

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Everyone was very professional! I felt like I was in good hands, & that all my questions were answered. I love my Dr. (Kevin Little) & his nurse (Jan), we have been with them every since we moved from Tennessee over 30 years ago. We found the best & have stayed with the best:) I know that not only myself, but my husband & handicapped son can trust Dr. Little to take good care of our health. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr Little is proactive taking care of my health. i appreciate the desire for me to be healthy. Nurse Jan is always sweet.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Staff are always the greatest and I have been with Dr Little for many years and have always been impressed with the caring professionalism exhibited by him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Glad to have Kevin Little and Jan as my health care providers. They are very professional caring people.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I feel that I received the best healthcare from Dr. Little He checks all of the tests results and lets me know the results immediately. If additional tests are needed, he schedules them. He is on top of my healthcare and I appreciate that..

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Kevin Little's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)