Ratings for Dr. Kevin Little

Jan and Dr Little are a great team. Always professional and easy to talk to. Very little wait time.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Little has always done an excellent job treating myself and my family. He is great. Jan does a wonderful job also as does the entire staff. My only issue is scheduling an appointment in a timely manner. This time i was lucky and go one the day i needed it.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I had an appointment with Dr. Little last week. I arrived a few minutes early and as soon as I finished checking in, I was called back. Everybody was great. Dr. Little was on time as usual which is very impressive since you end up waiting to see most doctors. He listened to my symptoms, examined me, explained possibilities of what could be going on and went over a plan of action. I had some blood drawn and that went very smoothly as well. I've always been very happy with the care I have received at Guilford College Family Practice over the last 31 years.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Drl Llittle is the most experienced and best doctor who can remedy any illness.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

My experience was extremely positive. The care I received was prompt, thorough, appropriate for my condition, and I consider it to have been excellent.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

...................................................

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Very good in all aspects except availability of appointments.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Little is our family doctor. He is always very thorough and leaves no stone unturned. We really appreciate him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Excellent experience. Dr. Little and his assistant Jan were informative and thorough. Well done.....as usual. John g

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Came for a consultation about shoulder pain. Was seen promptly. Dr. Little explained the possibilities, laid out my options, and had the visit to specialist scheduled right away. Thanks.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Kevin Little's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)