Ratings for Dr. Kevin Little

Glad to have Kevin Little and Jan as my health care providers. They are very professional caring people.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I feel that I received the best healthcare from Dr. Little He checks all of the tests results and lets me know the results immediately. If additional tests are needed, he schedules them. He is on top of my healthcare and I appreciate that..

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I was absolutely amazed with the treatment and knowledge of my balance problem. After just one exercise for my vertigo problem. I walked out of the office with no problem. My service was excellent in every way. Thank you Dr. Little

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I have been a patient at eagle's since they started practice on milner drive I and my family saw all Doctors who were there at that time we have alway's had the best of care, and still do. Doctor Little and Jan his nurse are the best there is at Eagle's.I hope he never retires or not for a long time, he is thorough ask's many question's to get to the reason why you are there to see him I give him and Jan a 5 star rating.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr Little gave me time to discuss my health issues. All aspects of the visit were positive. He was very thorough and and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I've always had a good experience. Dr. Little and Jan have always taken good care of me.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Staff was efficient in taking labs and during the exam. Very short wait. Dr. listened carefully to all my issues, and discussed options. Very pleased with the experience.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

This was a yearly physical. Although I had received and filled out the paperwork in advance I ended up forgetting to bring it along to this appointment. The office staff gladly provided substitute forms which I filled out while at this appointment. Everyone was very nice to me and I hope to have good results from the blood and urine samples that I provided and that they are performing lab work on. So far it looks like the advice that I get here has proven to be excellent.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I am really thankful for all the excellent services I have received from Dr Little and his staff over the last at least 25 years; could not ask for any better! It is my strong belief that Jesus Christ working through Dr Little and his staff along with all the specialists that he has referred me to at the exact perfect times in my life has blessed my life with many additional years and allowed me to do and see many things and parts of God’s world I may would not have had without the great and personal care and services of Dr Little, his staff and all the specialists that have cared for me as a result of Dr. Little’s care. Praise And Glory to God for all He has done through your firm! Thanks again, Andrew T. Lockamy

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr Little and his assistant, Jan are the best team I've have ever worked with. I have been seeing them for years now and the consistency of these two is incredible. They are on the same page with the basic philosophy of care, comfort and sensitive to ones financial burdens as well. Thumbs up on the support staff as well from reception to lab (blood testing). Everyone seems to like what they do and the atmosphere is very pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Kevin Little's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal