Ratings for Dr. William R. Harris

5 STARS TREATMENT! Dr. Harris is always knowledgeable and patient. He takes the time to listen to me, address all my concerns and engage in cooperative solution-based dialogue that encourages the patient,me, to take a proactive role in my overall health decisions. He has a great, reassuring bedside manner coupled with a sincerely friendly attitude towards me, his assistants and staff. His ability to interact effectively in putting me at ease about any issue I previously had prior to coming in for treatment. Dr. Harris is truly a happy warrior on the frontline of retail health care. He always delivers! Thanks for allowing me this opportunity to share my adoration for the doc and his medical prowess!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

i think these few words say it all,Dr Harris is the best MD that i have seen in my life. ok that says it all. spiros

flag | Submitted December 10, 2019

All areas were excellent. Dr. Harris, always takes the time to explain my health needs and results. He always responds to any portal emails I send. I can’t say enough how lucky I am to have him as a doctor. Thanks, Benny Judd

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

Dr. Harris is one of the best Doctors I ever had. Everyone from the front to the back of the office is very nice and caring.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Harris for many years. He is a true professional and is very thorough. He always makes time to discuss any issue I might have. He is always very friendly. I really like his personality. He is positive and upbeat. I have had doctors in the past who were dour and basically unfriendly. Too matter of fact. Dr. Harris is definitely not that way. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

Great visit as always. I appreciate Dr Harris compassion & professional.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2019

Dr Harris listens and provides very helpful information. I have been a patient many years and appreciate his professionalism

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

My appointment was great as Dr. Harris always spends the time to address my issues. Many Dr. do not give you any time. The Staff is always polite. I drive from winston Salem Because I like Dr, Harris so much. I have been coming there since 1993.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

It's a pleasure to come here when I do have to come because the staff is always so nice, wait times are good and Dr. Harris is always so up beat and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

As always Doc HARRIS beside manner is wonderful he is always interested in feedback from his patients and gives them the opportunity to express their feelings I have been with him for over 30 years now and he has not changed his demeanor when it comes to his professionalism while treating his patients and interest in their well being

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

Dr. William R. Harris's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Coventry Healthcare