Ratings for Dr. William R. Harris

It was a check up for me. Dr. Harris was very pleasant as he always is. Answered all my questions and filled all my medications.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Randy Harris has been my physician for many years now, and he's always been open-minded enough to not be opposed to me treating myself with non-prescription supplements (where applicable) for certain health conditions that I have. He always has a smile on his face no matter what kind of day he's had, and always greets me with a friendly hand-shake. He's very thorough when it comes to checking the things that a regular physician should check when doing a yearly examine. He's never, ever acted high-minded like he's the Doctor (who's smarter than me that went to Med school) and I'm just a dumb ole patient that knows nothing about the conditions that I have. Nope! He's just the opposite! Every time I go to see him he's always trying to get me to let them do certain test, which I know that he's doing this for me, and has my best interest at heart. But I recon I'm just stubborn, and broke my times on top of that which plays into the equation. However, this last trip I actually let him run a few test on me, lol. But overall I'd give Dr. Harris (on a score from 1-10) a 10! Or on a 5 Star rating I'd give him 5 Stars! For not only being a Doctor that cares, but for being a friend for many years now that you can always trust that he has your best interest at heart as well!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr.Harris is amazing. He can never retire. I won't go to anyone else. His bedside manner, compassion, and medical knowledge are the absolute best. I feel like he is almost a family member I trust him so much. He remembers things from where I work, to asking me how my Dad and Mom are doing . I absolutely cannot say enough fabulous things about him. And he told me I got the gold star for the day on my visit because I have lost 43 pounds in the last 10 months. Smart and funny. Just adore him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Check in was efficient, receptionist was courteous and professional. wait time was acceptable, Nurse was pleasant and professional, Dr Harris was very considerate and efficient in his evaluation. A very satisfactory visit!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

This visit was for my Annual Wellness Exam although Dr. Harris has been my primary care physician for about 15-20 years. He is superb, and I would not think of considering a different physician. He is always up to date on his laptop which he updates during my check up. He makes me aware of the dates due on all of my wellness and prevention tests and immunizations. He listens very attentively and addresses every concern that I have about any changes in my health status and especially any new pain or concern. If there is a need for further tests, he makes sure that those are ordered and follows up on the lab results. He has addressed and ordered prescriptions or scheduled tests for my physical conditions such as anxiety, hypothyroidism, osteopenia, pelvic pain, insomnia or any other health concerns over the years. He also makes sure that my mammogram and colonoscopy are on schedule and any other tests that are needed to address my concerns about any pain I may be experiencing. Any needed lab work is always done the day of my exam including my TSH, cholesterol, diabetes and other screening blood work results. Dr. Harris is an excellent physician who is the most caring physician I have ever had, and I am 69 years old. He is definitely worth a slightly longer wait from time to time, but I always know that I will get his full, undivided attention when my turn comes!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I had a very Good experience. My Doctor Mr Harris is an Excellent doctor and I love him !! Thank you for your Service

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Harris, as always, listened carefully to all my concerns/issues and discussed past and present treatment(s) in detail. He is very thorough and does not just write prescriptions. He takes into consideration my home life, overall health/quality of life, what is reasonable for me specifically and welcomes feedback in order to make my treatment(s) as effective as possible. I did not and have never felt like I was rushed or was left with questions or confusion. He is what every primary physician should be.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I had to see dr. Harris as I was not able to see my regular physician. Dr. Harris and his assistant were amazing in treating my injury. Dr. Harris took the time to understand the issues I was having and did an excellent job in coming up with some different approaches to a difficult situation. He was compassionate and helped relieve some of my fears. I received the same excellent care that I always receive with dr. White.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

He is a wonderful doctor. I have always loved seeing him. He has been very patient as my health can be very complex. He is very compassionate and thorough and always tries to help fill in if a specialist can't , or help my overall can. There is a security to have a good "home base" and good knowledgable doctor to come to that will hear that you can have a good doctor/ patient relationship with. I highly recommend him. He is always smiling and positive.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. William R. Harris's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Massachusetts