Ratings for Dr. William R. Harris

Dr Harris' practice was able to see me on short notice and work me in. They did not seems rushed even though I was a 'work in' and Randy took his time with my questions and his replies.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I went in for a bad cold/cough. Dr Harris was very nice, asked questions a bout my medical history and my symptoms. He was very comfortable to talk to and attentive. I was very pleased with the visit.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

We have used Dr. Harris for years. We always have a professional yet personal experience with him. We know that we will be getting the very best of care each time we go in. He works with our holistic approach and at the same time makes sure we are balanced with our health care. We could not ask for anyone better to take care of us. Greatly appreciated and approved of. Jim and Kerry Muldowney

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Harris is the finest physician i have ever known. A fine Christian man with ethics and the ability and care to LISTEN carefully and take appropriate action to help diagnose and prescribe treatement. What a fine contrast to medical businesses that are in the money making business. Randy cares carefully for me and my family and there are few other options, (most in his practice!) for satisfactory treatment. This is a superb practice with a wide variety of specialists to complete treatment seamlessly. Simply the best.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

The visit was primarily for a blood pressure check. Everything went well. Dr. Harris is very thorough, answers all questions, and shows a genuine interest in your health. I was called back very soon after arriving. His nurse was friendly and proficient in her job. The new thing upon check in was the closeup photo. Everything was great. Thanks.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Very good. Discussed multiple symptoms, tested for flu, and was prescribed medications which seemed to have helped. As always, Dr. Harris was thorough, listened and gave me time to discuss my areas of concern and made me confident I was getting good medical advice and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Harris and the nurse were very thorough during my physical, asking many questions and taking time to listen. As always, he is calm, friendly and makes you feel comfortable. The lab was quick, painless and upbeat attitude.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

It was a check up for me. Dr. Harris was very pleasant as he always is. Answered all my questions and filled all my medications.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Randy Harris has been my physician for many years now, and he's always been open-minded enough to not be opposed to me treating myself with non-prescription supplements (where applicable) for certain health conditions that I have. He always has a smile on his face no matter what kind of day he's had, and always greets me with a friendly hand-shake. He's very thorough when it comes to checking the things that a regular physician should check when doing a yearly examine. He's never, ever acted high-minded like he's the Doctor (who's smarter than me that went to Med school) and I'm just a dumb ole patient that knows nothing about the conditions that I have. Nope! He's just the opposite! Every time I go to see him he's always trying to get me to let them do certain test, which I know that he's doing this for me, and has my best interest at heart. But I recon I'm just stubborn, and broke my times on top of that which plays into the equation. However, this last trip I actually let him run a few test on me, lol. But overall I'd give Dr. Harris (on a score from 1-10) a 10! Or on a 5 Star rating I'd give him 5 Stars! For not only being a Doctor that cares, but for being a friend for many years now that you can always trust that he has your best interest at heart as well!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. William R. Harris's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)