Ratings for Dr. William R. Harris

Dr. Harris is very familiar with my health background and is genuinely concerned about the issues I experience.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Most important was Dr Harris recommended Breo with a sample which has been helpful to the point that I requested a subscription.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Love my doctor. He takes the time to talk to you and explain your situations.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Harris requested that she be seen in order to fulfill a request for physical therapy by another doctor. Her medications were reviewed. Updates on her general health since her last visit was done. It was a great appointment as Dr. Harris was pleased with the changes. He is a great doctor with a very pleasant demeanor. He is very personable and makes his patients feel like each one is very important. He includes the family that is present as part of her visit.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Harris has always been a caring attentive physician and is why I continue to be a patient at Eagle.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

My annual physical. Randy always does a thorough exam. I have been a patient of his for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Had Lab work done,and I had a follow-up appointment. Everything went smoothly.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Harris seemed especially concerned with both the physical and emotional issues I have been experiencing since my previous visit on February 1st, 2017. He provided me with an extended amount of time; questioning me and listening to every concern I had. He addressed each issue and spoke with both me and my son about each one, then provided a complete, detailed exam. It was his opinion that I be referred to Dr. Schooler, MD. Dr. Harris is very unique in that he devotes the time he spends with you - to you, without interruption or making you feel he needs to move on to something else. In the 15 years he has been my primary care physician, he has never ended a visit until all questions have been answered and all advice, care and instruction on medications have been provided. I truly believe his mission in life is to help those for whom he provides care.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Randy Harris has been my primary care physician for about 20 years or more, and I think he is the absolute greatest. He is most attentive to my concerns; perceptive and informed about solutions to health issues; always updated in the latest medical information, and he has stayed on top of my personal health needs and necessary tests for accessing treatment. I now live in VA, but the trip to Greensboro is essential in my opinion in order to be able to continue to see Dr. Harris for all of my wellness check ups and also for any medical concerns that come up between my annual visits.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr.Harris as always is a good listener therefore all issues are taken care of. He is thorough in asking questions about past issues to make sure those things are under control. He keeps up to date with new meds and is also ready to answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. William R. Harris's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

UPMC