Ratings for Dr. William R. Harris

Dr.Harris and staff are great.Patient,courteous,concerned,informed .The best.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Everyone was friendly, the appointment was on time, Dr Harris listened to me and explained everything.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr Harris spent a lot of time with me going over my extensive medical history. I felt very comfortable with him. Thank you for your excellent service!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

My experience, as always, was wonderful. There is nothing about this practice, the staff, the building, the service, physician, even the patients that is not friendly and helpful. If I have to wait, and I almost never have to do so, it is because I feel that the patient(s) in front of me had something that needed handling and I must simply wait my turn. After all, there might be a time when it will be my turn to take a few minutes longer than the regular visit might need and I certainly would appreciate the next person patiently waiting their turn to be seen. I feel blessed to have found this wonderful practice and this knowledgeable, friendly staff that always have a smile for me the minute I walk through the door. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I always know that I will be receiving the treatment that I need. Always feel very comfortable with Dr. Harris and trust his treatments all the time.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Everything was great. Was taken back to examine room promptly, Dr. Harris arrived shortly and he answered all questions, lab work was completed and I was free to go in 45 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

My appointment was on time, Dr. Harris was as always, excellent, a good listener and very thorough. The staff was polite and efficient. Excellent!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr Harris and his nurse are wonderful and caring about my best interest and the staff was polite and helpful. I have not heard the results of my visit . God bless your day and life Bobbir

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Recently, I had an appointment for my annual wellness visit with Dr. Harris at Eagle Triad. Dr. Harris, as expected, is always thorough, asks questions and listens to any concerns I may have. He genuinely cares about the health of his patients. I feel fortunate to have Dr. Harris as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Harris always takes the time to listen to me and will use my suggestions for treatments or tests. He knows the battles I've had with doctors and is very understanding. I always appreciate doctors who listen and hear me. Dr. Harris is one of the few doctors in the state I trust.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. William R. Harris's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)