Ratings for Dr. William R. Harris

The appointment was very nice. The check-in was quick even though the computers were down to begin with. The staff was professional and efficient. I saw Dr. Harris very quickly. He and the nurse were, as always, very congenial and, at the same time, thorough. I had answers for my questions. I am thankful that I have a good medical team. No complaints.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Harris’ for many years. I have always found him to be kind, considerate and professional. Dr. Harris is a ready listener and shares his life experiences as they relate to a particular situation. I think of him as my friend. I feel like I am receiving the best medical care available anywhere.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

I'm always have a good experience even if the diagnosis is bad Love Dr Harris and his nurses.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Harris is always willing to take the time to answer my questions. He is very patience. Never feel rushed at all. He goes over and above as a Doctor. Awesome! Wish there were more Doctors like Dr. Harris. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I appreciate Dr. Harris and his Nurse! He is really good about making sure the medications I take, can be taken together. He will work to find the best care and he is very nice and always comes in the room with a smile!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I was pleased with the wait time. Dr. Harris is an excellent doctor who listens to his patient.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

I was very pleased with my first visit as a new patient at Dr. William Harris office. I was pleased with the service that I received Dr. Harris...he is very knowledgeable, courteous and professional and I found the staff to be very friendly and professional, as well. I am looking forward to my next visit in 6 months.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr.Harris and staff are great.Patient,courteous,concerned,informed .The best.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Everyone was friendly, the appointment was on time, Dr Harris listened to me and explained everything.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr Harris spent a lot of time with me going over my extensive medical history. I felt very comfortable with him. Thank you for your excellent service!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. William R. Harris's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)