Ratings for Dr. William R. Harris

My session was a follow up for blood work and I was anxious to know results. By the next morning, I had an email with the info I need. Dr Harris is the BEST- always centered on patients and their best interests.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Harris went through my medications and changes in conditions over the last six months. I had my usual list of questions and ideas. We discussed my desire to lower dosage on some medications and talked about diet, and stress. He did a quick physical assessment and I will return in six months with a new list. He has been my primary physician for years and his talking through options out loud with me keeps me involved in decisions, reading research and looking for ways to be healthier.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Harris is always thorough and the office is efficient - I like the detailed information on the portal.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

As always my Dr appointment's are taken seriously and I am given the time I need. Yes there is sometimes a wait to see the Dr but I don't mind because I know he attending someone else just like he does me. He listens and ask the right questions trying to make good decisions based on the information he is given. I happen to think that Dr. Harris and Dr. Reade are the best Drs. around.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

This time my wait time was much quicker. I can't say nothing but good things about my Dr. Harris. He is very patient, listen to you and do a thorough diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Having a 2:00 pm appointment is really nice, as that gives Rosalee a much briefer time spent in the waiting room. We are very appreciative that Dr. Harris takes the time to answer our questions, and thoroughly discuss aspects of Rosalee's health. This helps us make better, informed decisions about her day-to-day care, and provide a healthful environment for her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

10/05/2017 I was very pleased at my doctor's care of me. It was good to be treated with professionalism and care. If made me feel like I was in good hands. I further appreciate his follow up and willingness to answer my questions. I had a smile on my face as I felt the doctor's office. I feel like he will continue to be my doctor for life. Thank you for a very uplifting and caring visit.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

As always I had a great office visit. The staff is always friendly & helpful. The medical assistant was very sweet & kind as well as professional. Dr. Harris is just the best. He has such good listening skills & I feel comfortable discussing health issues with him. He is interested in his patients . I am very fortunate to have him as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Mother has always liked Dr Harris.He stays on top of her meds and has been very kind to her.We are well pleased...

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Harris is the most down to earth/caring/HUGE HEARTED and very knowledgeable Doctor out there-he sits and listens to all my concerns if not about myself then about my children and has always in the end made us all better-I suffer from many health issues and he has always jumped right on them to help me feel better-I am not sure of the nurse I had on this date but she was amazing as well-Ty all for always making myself and family comfortable and listening and not giving up until we have nipped whatever is ailing us in the bud-we love you all and thank you for being amazing to my family and having such a caring and huge heart-

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. William R. Harris's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente