Ratings for Dr. William R. Harris

Mother has always liked Dr Harris.He stays on top of her meds and has been very kind to her.We are well pleased...

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Harris is the most down to earth/caring/HUGE HEARTED and very knowledgeable Doctor out there-he sits and listens to all my concerns if not about myself then about my children and has always in the end made us all better-I suffer from many health issues and he has always jumped right on them to help me feel better-I am not sure of the nurse I had on this date but she was amazing as well-Ty all for always making myself and family comfortable and listening and not giving up until we have nipped whatever is ailing us in the bud-we love you all and thank you for being amazing to my family and having such a caring and huge heart-

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Every one are great I have a great doctor he is very concerned when it comes to my health I also consider him a friend

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

My experience with this practice and this doctor in particular as always was excellent. I have been with him since 1992 and feel very blessed to have been referred to him when I moved here. He is very professional, yet very personable. His practice has grown tremendously in the years since he has opened and I'm sure it's because every patient must feel like they are his only patient. He has that very unique talent of making us feel that way. He listens to what I have to say, offers advice and recommends/performs treatment. I am never embarrassed or feel that I have bothered him with any of my health questions. They are always answered and I never feel foolish for having asked. I am always given options and never pushed in any way to go any way or another with my treatment. I trust Dr. Harris completely and would recommend him to everyone looking for a physician.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I had a great visit with Dr. Harris. Genuinely cared and took time to understand what was going on.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Harris is a great physician! He is very attentive, listens, cares and is very positive and compassionate. When I leave, I feel encouraged, where some places you can leave feeling so heavy. He and his staff work well to attend to what I may need in between visits sometimes and overseeing all of my care. I couldn't ask for a better doctor or location of doctors at this practice. Thank you Dr. Harris.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I always have a great experience with dr. Harris. He answers all my questions and spends as much time as he needs to make sure I have all my information.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Harris is my most favorite Doctor of all the ones I have had through the years. He cares.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

As always, my experience over the years with Dr. Harris as well as the entire practice is wonderful. I get honest feedback and I am valued as a patient and not treated as a number. I am asked what I think and how I wish to proceed or if I have any questions before proceeding. The staff is friendly and everyone is treated with respect. They even laugh at my attempt at humor. As with any place, there are occasions where you might have to wait a little longer than you would like. I never mind because what if a patient had an extra few questions that they needed answered and took a little bit extra time in their visit so it caused a longer wait for patients down the line. Perhaps there was an emergency that came in that day as well so there was an even longer wait. Another time it might be you that had those few extra questions or had the emergency. Things all work out as they should and a little longer wait is just that. A little longer wait. I would recommend this practice very highly to anyone looking for a family physician. You will not find anywhere better.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr Harris is always responsive to my questions and concerns. He makes me feel more like an old friend than a patient. Therefore it's easy for me to bring up even the most sensitive issues. The staff is friendly and very courteous and make the check in/out process easy.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. William R. Harris's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Centene