Ratings for Dr. William R. Harris

I am well pleased with Dr. Harris as my doctor. I would recommend him to anyone that I think they should see and know he could help them as he has me. I have been to several doctors over the years of my life and he is the only one that seems concerned and takes time to talk to you about the problem. He is very kind, and I am sure other people would find him that way also. I appreciate him as my doctor and try to do as he tells me, sometimes it is impossible to do everything right but I do try. Sincerely, Nancy S Staley

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I have been with Eagle Physicians even before Dr. Harris started with the practice and I have been with Dr. Harris every since he started with the practice. It is very rare that you can find a Doctor so kind always smiling always friendly and concerned about the well being of his patients. Dr. Harris is the reason I am still with this practice I don’t know what I would do if he ever decided to leave. The staff as always is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

This was my recheck appointment regarding my medications, necessary every six months. He performed a quick exam. Also, I asked him to check out a hernia which has developed near my navel. Was happy to learn that no surgery will be necessary. Dr. Harris, his nurse, the staff and the young lady shadowing him were all terrific!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

As usual, Dr. Harris was the best. What I like the most about him, aside from his excellent treatment, is that I never feel rushed. Dr. Harris takes time to listen and answer every question thoroughly. Our entire family has Dr. Harris as our primary physician, and we all love the care he gives us.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I arrived at about 150pm for a 215pm appt with Dr. Harris. Was called in before 215pm. Was checked in by his nurse.. seen by Dr Harris for, what turned out to be a minor issued. Dr Harris treated the issue and I was out of the office by about 240pm. I have a great relationship with Dr Harris as he has been caring for my family members and now me for years

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I waited a little longer than usual, but understand that sometimes patients may come in without an appointment because of sickness and they need to be seen also. I didn't say anything to Dr. Harris about it, because I seldom have to wait. I realize some patients may want to talk (like I do) when they are with the doctor, so I understand all about this.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr William Harris for at least 9 years now. I am extremely satisfied with his knowledge of the medical field I can tell he keeps up with the latest information. I know this because I'm the type of person that reads and looks for my symptoms on my own and I also know my body very well. His diagnosis and his treatment are always right. What I like most is that he's very compassionate. I can honestly say he's the best primary care physician I've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Went to see Dr due to possible flu symptoms fortunately it was only an upper respiratory virus

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Have yet to receive a call back for setting up physical therapy appointment.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Triad cares for & about "family." In 1986, after my first physician experience. I left his office horrified. I made a few calls for referrals. Always 1st on the list, "EAGLE." Dr(s) Dreiling, Reade, and Murray founded, by faith, an office amid hundreds of doctors. Pregnant, I called for "Pro-Life"physicians-Dr. Dreiling #1, all three organizations. (I purposely phoned a group with no affiliation with Pro-Life.) Still, EAGLE named #1. Flawless, experts, superior, above reproach, They were perfection, magical. Staff, 100%, held to the doctors' commitment. Dr. Harris has seen us through the worst times of our lives. He doesn't judge, even if I demean my medical issues. I want Triad, need Triad, I told everyone when they opened the 1st office. I knew, soon, people need care, in some ways, more than the treatment. Thank you for never giving up, when I wanted to just stop. There's nothing I can do to repay the healthy children that followed. Others told me horror stories, not here. A few times, my load was too heavy, but in a few words the load wasn't as heavy. Our family faces death. Two, Tim and Bethany have cancer. We don't know, if an hour or month. We DO KNOW, Dr. Harris who carries his own burdens, finds time. I believe he'll be with us to the end. How many people can we depend upon, and willing to fight to our last breath? I return one thing. I've obeyed rules, verbatim, and I'll suffer before I ever betray! Thank you, Pauline & Tim Satterfield (And girls)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. William R. Harris's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)