Ratings for Dr. William R. Harris

Dr. Randy Harris has been my primary care physician for about 20 years or more, and I think he is the absolute greatest. He is most attentive to my concerns; perceptive and informed about solutions to health issues; always updated in the latest medical information, and he has stayed on top of my personal health needs and necessary tests for accessing treatment. I now live in VA, but the trip to Greensboro is essential in my opinion in order to be able to continue to see Dr. Harris for all of my wellness check ups and also for any medical concerns that come up between my annual visits.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr.Harris as always is a good listener therefore all issues are taken care of. He is thorough in asking questions about past issues to make sure those things are under control. He keeps up to date with new meds and is also ready to answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Great. Dr. Harris is always friendly and takes the time to talk with me

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I called that morning and got worked in, which surprised me and as always Dr Harris took his time even if he was busy and listened. Great doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Follow up on blood pressure. Everything went well. Also blood work done to check kidney functions.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

GREAT! Extremely friendly and caring, very easy to talk with about personal issues

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Had a very good experience. Dr. Harris was very thorough and asked pertinent questions. I also talked to a student intern. As far as having to go to the doctor, it was a very good experience.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Harris is very knowledgeable and treats each individual the same. He listens and very few Drs. take the time anymore.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

This was my first visit and I really liked Dr. Harris. He took his time to get to know me and my health needs. Very easy to talk to. The staff was very nice. I am happy to be at this facility.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I had a short wait, saw dr Harris fairly quickly. My favorite part of seeing Dr Harris is the time he takes to address all ailments, medications and any questions. This is why I have been a patient of his for more than 20 years.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. William R. Harris's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

HealthPartners