Ratings for Dr. William R. Harris

Always a pleasure to have Dr Harris as our family Dr. He is has always been good to us and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

It was my 6 month check up and lab report. As always, DR. Harris took time to answer my questions like I was his only patient. I hope he never retires!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

I have never had a bad experience @ Dr. Harris's office. He is always interested in what I need to talk to him about & finds solutions. He has great listening skills as well as medical skills. He goes out of his way to be helpful.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

I had a great experience at Eagle Triad Family Practice. Dr Harris is a wonderful Dr who is always pleasant and works very hard to help whatever is ailing me. The staff is always pleasant and thorough and the office is always clean. I would recommend Eagle Triad Family Practice to all.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. HARRIS Is always friendly and knowledgeable. I have been seeing him for many years and have never had a bad experience while under his care. He's a great doctor with a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

The appointment was very nice. The check-in was quick even though the computers were down to begin with. The staff was professional and efficient. I saw Dr. Harris very quickly. He and the nurse were, as always, very congenial and, at the same time, thorough. I had answers for my questions. I am thankful that I have a good medical team. No complaints.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Harris’ for many years. I have always found him to be kind, considerate and professional. Dr. Harris is a ready listener and shares his life experiences as they relate to a particular situation. I think of him as my friend. I feel like I am receiving the best medical care available anywhere.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

I'm always have a good experience even if the diagnosis is bad Love Dr Harris and his nurses.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Harris is always willing to take the time to answer my questions. He is very patience. Never feel rushed at all. He goes over and above as a Doctor. Awesome! Wish there were more Doctors like Dr. Harris. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I appreciate Dr. Harris and his Nurse! He is really good about making sure the medications I take, can be taken together. He will work to find the best care and he is very nice and always comes in the room with a smile!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. William R. Harris's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)