Ratings for Dr. William R. Harris

Dr. Harris always is the model of a concerned doctor with your comfort in mind. He is perceptive, intuitive, yet open to your input.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Harris is so professional, always smiling and happy to see you. He takes time with you and listens to what is going on with you. He never rushes the visit. He treats you as if you are the most important patient of the moment. I never mind waiting for him as I know he will take time with me when it is my turn. Surely the patient before me must feel the same. If I e mail a question or concern to him he is always prompt with a reply. I feel he goes beyond the call of duty. I have a comfort level knowing I can get to him when need be. He is the epitome of what a doctor should be. Dixie Brady

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Harris is always very thorough and takes the time to listen to you. I greatly appreciate his concerns for my well being. He's the best doctor I've had.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Everyone was very congenial. I saw Dr. Harris in a reasonable time and he addressed my concerns, asking pertinent questions in order to correctly diagnose the cause of my discomfort. As always, I was relieved after consulting with him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Great service. Got an appointment quickly. Diagnosis was fast. Medication did the trick. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr Harris' practice was able to see me on short notice and work me in. They did not seems rushed even though I was a 'work in' and Randy took his time with my questions and his replies.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I went in for a bad cold/cough. Dr Harris was very nice, asked questions a bout my medical history and my symptoms. He was very comfortable to talk to and attentive. I was very pleased with the visit.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

We have used Dr. Harris for years. We always have a professional yet personal experience with him. We know that we will be getting the very best of care each time we go in. He works with our holistic approach and at the same time makes sure we are balanced with our health care. We could not ask for anyone better to take care of us. Greatly appreciated and approved of. Jim and Kerry Muldowney

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Harris is the finest physician i have ever known. A fine Christian man with ethics and the ability and care to LISTEN carefully and take appropriate action to help diagnose and prescribe treatement. What a fine contrast to medical businesses that are in the money making business. Randy cares carefully for me and my family and there are few other options, (most in his practice!) for satisfactory treatment. This is a superb practice with a wide variety of specialists to complete treatment seamlessly. Simply the best.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. William R. Harris's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)