Ratings for Dr. Elaine C. Griffin

Very quick appointment gotten. Very little wait time. Dr. was not my regular dr but she was very pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

My experience was excellent. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and interested in my well-being. My wait time was very short. Dr. Griffin not only has excellent medical knowledge but I really like the way she combines medicine and common sense for diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

It is always a pleasure to visit Dr. Elaine Griffin. She listens and asks follow up questions. She makes decisions based on her profession, experience, and tests results with discussion with patient. The office is always clean. The staff is very friendly and personable. I love my Doctor and staff personnel.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I saw the Doctor on 9/15/17. Today is 9/19/17 and I am still using the prescribed treatments and hope as a result of the treatment I will experience a full recovery. My ailment has improved.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

The staff and providers at Eagle Physicians on Wendover are always pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

It was a great experience and all my questions were answered.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

As always Dr. Griffin and the staff in the office did a great job. I wish I could say the same for all doctors/staff/offices!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Always a pleasure to see my PCP, Dr. Elaine Griffin. I've been seeing her years and she a great Physician. Pleasant atmosphere, great staff, overall great visit. (although I have to have some other studies done)

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have been going to Eagle Physicians for more years than I will say ad never have I had a problem or questions that wasn't handled or answered in a timely manner. The staff,doctors and all are very friendly and professional. I can't see myself changing my doctor, I have watched Dr Elaine Griffin go from good to the best, I love Eagle Physicians.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

As always the staff was very friendly and helpful. The facility is always clean and Dr. Griffin is on time for my appointments! I have been seeing Dr. Griffin for the past 7 years, she takes the time to listen to your medical problem and really cares. If your problem requires a specialist an appointment is scheduled for you. I have been so very pleased with Dr. Griffin, her medical expertise, her professionalism and making you feel like she truly cares about how you are feeling. She is one of the best!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Elaine C. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)