Ratings for Dr. Elaine C. Griffin

As always, everyone here is friendly and courteous. Had a longer wait in exam room than usual, but that is not the norm at all.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

Very friendly and very thoughtful. Called back just to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2019

I had a great experience. Wait time very minimal for doctor appointment. Only waited about 1 minute for technician to take my blood, which is quicker than it has ever been.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2019

Dr. Griffin is an excellent physician who has earned my trust and confidence. I am a relatively new patient and I look forward to having her as my primary provider for many years to come. She has excellent bedside manner and she provides medical advice that enhances a healthy lifestyle. I thank her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Dr. Griffin has been my doctor for a number of years and we discuss all aspects of my healthcare before decisions are made. She has always respected my right to question treatment and medicines.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Dr. Griffin always is patient and knowledgeable. She is a pleasure to be seen by.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

I was very pleased. Dr Griffin really listens to you.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

I really like Dr. Griffin, the nurse and the office staff. Everybody is always very nice and takes the time to listing to me

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

I feel like she listens to me. I never feel rushed. I never have to wait long before being seen.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Everything was great. I did not have to wait. Stephanie took me back and got started and Dr Griffin came in shortly. She answered all my questions as always and made me feel at ease. I can’t imagine having a better experience. Thanks! Fred

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr. Elaine C. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp