Ratings for Dr. Elaine C. Griffin

As always, prompt service across the board by everyone!!! Dr Griffin couldn’t be better!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Wait time is short, staff is friendly. Over the years I've gotten to know the staff at the front office. Have recommended family to Dr. Griffin.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Everyone was very courteous and I did not have to wait long in the waiting room. It was easy to schedule my next appointment and the woman who drew blood did a good job.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Very pleasant and knowledable staff. Wait time was minimal and my time with Dr Griffin was not rushed.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I came in for an annual check-up. Everything went smoothly. No problems. Staff very helpful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Service was excellent Dr Griffin was so polite and showed concern for my health issues. The medication helped but I’m not able to take it during the day and work it makes me very sleepy .

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I absolutely LOVE my team at Eagle for many years now! From the front door to the exam room. Also, my fiance just moved here and I am referring him to Eagle.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

For a patient with doctor phobia, this was excellent. My nurse daughter and her mother-in-law recommended Dr. Griffin, so I feel we are starting a family doctor like the good ole days.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

As usual the staff were very professional and courteous; Dr. Griffin is the best physician I have encountered.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

As always, I was treated with the best of care. My doctor makes me feel as though my health is as important to her as it is to me, and that's a plus in my book. The staff is exceptional as well and I'm so glad to be a patient there.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Elaine C. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Coventry Healthcare