Ratings for Dr. Elaine C. Griffin

I came in for an annual check-up. Everything went smoothly. No problems. Staff very helpful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Service was excellent Dr Griffin was so polite and showed concern for my health issues. The medication helped but I’m not able to take it during the day and work it makes me very sleepy .

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I absolutely LOVE my team at Eagle for many years now! From the front door to the exam room. Also, my fiance just moved here and I am referring him to Eagle.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

For a patient with doctor phobia, this was excellent. My nurse daughter and her mother-in-law recommended Dr. Griffin, so I feel we are starting a family doctor like the good ole days.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

As usual the staff were very professional and courteous; Dr. Griffin is the best physician I have encountered.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

As always, I was treated with the best of care. My doctor makes me feel as though my health is as important to her as it is to me, and that's a plus in my book. The staff is exceptional as well and I'm so glad to be a patient there.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I appreciate the level of expertise exhibited during my visit.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

It is always a pleasant experience visiting the doctor at this facility. The check in personnel are always cheerful and very professional. I actually think they know all the patients names. Wait time is never more than a few minutes before being called and taken back to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

My experience was pleasant as always. I had great service and i enjoy seeing my doctor

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I was there for my six-month Medicare wellness visit. Everything went very smoothly. Wait time for the doctor and the lab were satisfactory. The doctor took plenty of time with me and addressed my questions. All the staff at this practice are very friendly, professional and seem to be very competent. The facility is nice and clean. I have been a patient of the practice for about 8 years and have had no problems.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Elaine C. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)