Ratings for Dr. Elaine C. Griffin

I think Dr Griffin ranks as one of the BEST doctors I've had. I love her. During every visit she is attentive, engaged, caring, and personable. Her appearance exudes a healthy lifestyle, which sets an excellent example for her clients. I actually originally chose her because she has the same name as my racing bike (Griffin). Both were great choices. The office staff is friendly and professional,, always ready to help. I plan to come here for life!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Staff respond to me in a timely manner as well as the doctor, things went smoothly

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Friendly and professional from point of check in thru check out. Dr. Griffin provides an excellent level of quality patient care.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Griffin is phenomenal! She has always been so personable,caring, and uses common sense. My husband and i really appreciate her and her staff.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

No complaints - much appreciated that she worked me in and took time to diagnose and prescribe needed medication. If medical arises in the future would have no objection in being treated by Dr. Griffin versus my regular physician, Dr. Ehinger.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Very personal, warm an easy to talk too. I enjoy my visits with Dr. Griffin, she is a professional in all regards. It is my hope that we will continue our relationship. She is a very good listener and communicator, good sense of humor. She displays a caring spirit.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

My "Welcome to Medicare" physical was thorough, efficient, and informative. The Eagle staff were friendly and welcoming. The PA and Dr. Griffin are both simultaneously professional and personable. Therefore, they are pros at putting me at ease. Bottom line, my annual checkup was a pleasant experience!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Very Efficient on this visit, in and out in about 30 Minutes.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

As always the entire staff was friendly and very helpful with everything. I am so thankful that I found this office and have have Dr. Griffin as my doctor she never fails to listen to my worries and problems. And covers everything and follows up with me I thank God for her she is truly a blessing to me and this practice. Sincerely Debbie Cox

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Great - as always- staff very professional and friendly

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Elaine C. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)