Ratings for Dr. Elaine C. Griffin

I had a wellness checkup. My experience from start to finish was great.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I am a new patient of Dr Griffin's so my experiences with her is quite limited. The times I've been to see her, she has been prompt, attentive, informative and explained my medical situations in a way that I understand.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I really like Dr. Griffin. She listens and talks to me. She is appropriately friendly, smiles when she talks to me, etc. That is, I feel like I am talking to a person who cares about what I have to say. She answers all my questions and gives good advice about OTC or self-help things I can do to enhance my care. She takes time to explain.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Check in was fast. Everyone was very friendly and efficient .

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

My experience with Dr. Griffin was great as always. This was a wellness check. Dr. Griffin was pleasant and friendly as always. I always feel I can discuss anything with her because she seems down to earth. Sometimes at doctor visits you can feel rushed, like that don't have time to hear you out because they have so many patients. I have never felt this way with her.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

She is very thorough and friendly. She gets things done quickly in her office, as I only waited a few minutes before my appointment and then only a couple minutes before she attended to me. I like her direct approach too.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Friendly and professional from point of check in thru check out. Dr. Griffin provides an excellent level of quality patient care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

My wellness check went very smoothly. Very short wait time. Doctor spent adequate amount of time with me.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Waiting time was excellent .Staff very caring .My provider listened to me attentively and reassured me .She is very caring .

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Was there for e month Check call my cholesterol. Everyone was friendly

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Elaine C. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)