Ratings for Dr. Elaine C. Griffin

First of all I love Dr. Griffin. I was over 30 minutes late for my appointment and she still took me and my wait wasn't long at all. I feel so confident in her and trust her totally. It's nice to see Doctors that still have "bed side manner". The staff from the front to the back are awesome. Always smiles and laughter.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Griffin is an excellent physician, easy to talk to and very smart, as well as thorough. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a new physician.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

The staff is always professional, friendly and helpful. I've been a patient of Dr. Griffin for some time, obviously if I did not trust and like her I would leave but I refer my friends when they are looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Every time I come in I am always very pleased with the courtesy and friendly people that work in your office and with that extra special friendly care of that Dr Griffen gives me I am so glad that the Lord led me to this doctors office sincerely Debbie Cox

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Very pleased from the beginning with the reception, nurse and visit with Dr. Griffin. Felt right at home.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Very quick appointment gotten. Very little wait time. Dr. was not my regular dr but she was very pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

My experience was excellent. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and interested in my well-being. My wait time was very short. Dr. Griffin not only has excellent medical knowledge but I really like the way she combines medicine and common sense for diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

It is always a pleasure to visit Dr. Elaine Griffin. She listens and asks follow up questions. She makes decisions based on her profession, experience, and tests results with discussion with patient. The office is always clean. The staff is very friendly and personable. I love my Doctor and staff personnel.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I saw the Doctor on 9/15/17. Today is 9/19/17 and I am still using the prescribed treatments and hope as a result of the treatment I will experience a full recovery. My ailment has improved.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

The staff and providers at Eagle Physicians on Wendover are always pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Elaine C. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Amerigroup