Ratings for Dr. Elaine C. Griffin

No complaints - much appreciated that she worked me in and took time to diagnose and prescribe needed medication. If medical arises in the future would have no objection in being treated by Dr. Griffin versus my regular physician, Dr. Ehinger.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Very personal, warm an easy to talk too. I enjoy my visits with Dr. Griffin, she is a professional in all regards. It is my hope that we will continue our relationship. She is a very good listener and communicator, good sense of humor. She displays a caring spirit.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

My "Welcome to Medicare" physical was thorough, efficient, and informative. The Eagle staff were friendly and welcoming. The PA and Dr. Griffin are both simultaneously professional and personable. Therefore, they are pros at putting me at ease. Bottom line, my annual checkup was a pleasant experience!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Very Efficient on this visit, in and out in about 30 Minutes.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

As always the entire staff was friendly and very helpful with everything. I am so thankful that I found this office and have have Dr. Griffin as my doctor she never fails to listen to my worries and problems. And covers everything and follows up with me I thank God for her she is truly a blessing to me and this practice. Sincerely Debbie Cox

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Great - as always- staff very professional and friendly

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Griffin is very thorough and always takes time to address my concerns and answer my questions!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr Griffin examamined me and listened to me and Gave me a satisfactory diagnosis

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

It is a pleasure to deal with Dr. Griffin. She is thorough and direct in her approach and I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Griffin always does a great job listening to my concerns and putting my best interests at heart. This was a wellness visit and I was in and out in a very timely manner! She answered all my questions and put a plan in place for healthcare concerns! She is very thorough and positive!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Elaine C. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)