Ratings for Dr. Elaine C. Griffin

Dr. Griffin has that unique quality of expert knowledge, a good listener, and very caring. She is the best Primary Care Physician I've ever had. Always makes you feel comfortable and takes the time to make you feel heard. Very friendly staff that is very professional and happy.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

My experience with Dr. Griffin has always been exceptional. She always has my best health interest in order. I feel safe with her prescriptions and diagnoses when they are needed. She is personable and down to earth.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

AS USUAL, I NEVER HAVE ANY BAD EXPERIENCES DURING ANY VISITS WITH HER

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Griffin is an exceptional physician and during this particular visit she took the time to gather more information about what was transpiring with me personally that might impact my health. I'm thankful for her bed side manner approach that she used.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Griffin and the Eagle at Village staff are wonderful. The front desk staff is always warm and welcoming, the nurses are always comforting and Dr. Griffin takes her time and treats each patient as a person. She remembers details about my personal life, has great advice for any issues I have and encourages a healthy lifestyle. She is by far the best doctor I've ever experienced.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I had a wellness checkup. My experience from start to finish was great.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I am a new patient of Dr Griffin's so my experiences with her is quite limited. The times I've been to see her, she has been prompt, attentive, informative and explained my medical situations in a way that I understand.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I really like Dr. Griffin. She listens and talks to me. She is appropriately friendly, smiles when she talks to me, etc. That is, I feel like I am talking to a person who cares about what I have to say. She answers all my questions and gives good advice about OTC or self-help things I can do to enhance my care. She takes time to explain.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Check in was fast. Everyone was very friendly and efficient .

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

My experience with Dr. Griffin was great as always. This was a wellness check. Dr. Griffin was pleasant and friendly as always. I always feel I can discuss anything with her because she seems down to earth. Sometimes at doctor visits you can feel rushed, like that don't have time to hear you out because they have so many patients. I have never felt this way with her.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Elaine C. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)