Ratings for Dr. Peter Green

So disappointed with Dr Green and his assistant. I was totally dismissed. Diagnosis was already made before I even arrived. Have completely lost (scaled) top layer of derma leaving my skin clammy, waxy and atrophied of over 30 lbs. Looked at hands, top of shoulders only where js didn't cover and said lesions were due to sun glanced at few pic I had taken on cell phone of inflammatory stage! Did not look at rest of body. Dr Green didn't look at anything when he came in. Sat in chair, told me I definitely had something, but they did know what it was and they could help me or knew where to send me. Diagnosis was everyone's medical buzz word these day "ANXIETY"!!! who wouldn't be experiencing some degree of anxiety when totally dismissed and treated like nothing and no one giving answers except "I don't think or I don't know!! So disappointed...stay healthy!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I am very disappointed about Dr Green... I read the other comments about him and yes, it’s him... I felt so much like a number... he didn’t listen to me, rush me at the door to go out except the first appointment. My eczema was worst and worst, tried on me, strong creams (who were so painful) with no result and he said to add more layers on my skin, gave me costico-steroid because my skin had too many wounds. And finally after 12ish appointment, he decided to make me the cosmetic allergies tests on my back. I’m allergic to the creams he was prescript me. So, was he helpfull, not at all because he would had do the cosmetic allergies test as soon as he found my skin is bad shape like that. The punctuality is very bad, we have to wait for months for the first appointment, wait in is office so long and when he finally arrived, in few minutes you’re out of the office. So why it’s so long to see him because he was never with me more than 10 minutes with no listening at all. Uncaring and would rather worry about his appearance more than care about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I expected to wait a long time to get an appointment as my referring doc said it may take a while, but ended up getting a call a few weeks after referral. Was seen early (10 mins before my scheduled time!) and Dr. Green was incredibly empathetic toward my experience, knowledgeable regarding treatment, and gave many helpful suggestions. I didn't feel rushed or as if I was being blown off as I have by some docs in the past. He even took the time to have an allergist (who he referred me to) come in to see my skin and confirm his diagnosis. Such a positive experience, cannot thank him enough! The treatment he prescribed has helped significantly in a few short days. I would definitely recommend him. Staff were very kind and welcoming, great clinic!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Awful doctor, never on time for appointments, unkind and inattentive to what patient has to say. Very impatient and blunt, rushes you out the door. No help, just huge waste of time this doctor is.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Green's rating here should be higher than four stars. He is a very nice person, extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to. The staff at the clinic are all kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr Green, while I have heard positive reviews for him, seemed inattentive and impatient. I brought photos of the skin eruptions for him to view (as it was better than it had been and I wanted him to see it at its worst) which he did refused to look at and told me it was a reaction to polysporin! My child had not been using polysporin. I tried to tell him this but he kept insisting she must have been using it because he sees similar eruptions (to her current state) from reactions to polysporin. No matter how many times I tried to speak to him and tell him I wasn't sure that he was right (which for the record was 6 times in 10 minutes) he kept trying to usher us out the door so he could get to his next appointment. My husband and I left feeling very frustrated and like we had wasted 6 hours driving to bring our daughter to him. The next eruption we were lucky to run into a good ER doc who immediately knew it was psoriasis and gave us a prescription for her which worked. We had a call from the office of Dr Green the next week after the ER visit advising us of a missed appointment?! We were not told there would be a follow up, just ushered out the door and told to not use polysporin again. The staff were inattentive to the people arriving, too busy having personal conversations and he was also 2 hours behind schedule the day we went. I hope our experience is not the norm for this doctor but he and his office staff have left us with a horrible experience we are not eager to repeat!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr Green didn't listen to the symptoms and immediately decided that my daughter was allergic to zithromax despite her dermatology issues preceding her use of antibiotics. We did, however, follow his directions in hopes of providing my daughter some relief. Her dermatology issues have gotten worse, WAY worse. She can barely stand due to the pain in her feet from the broken skin from following his directions. We've asked for a new referral to someone else to deal with her issues in hopes of providing her relief so she can return to school.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Green was the only doctor who listened to the very long list of acne topical treatments and other meds I had tried. My face hurt so much it was waking me up at night. After four months of acutane and three visits for check ups my face is well on its way to lasting healing. He takes the time to listen and explain. He was even interested in the pics on my iPhone of the skin on my hands as well and explained what was happening. A great doctor and I was more than happy to see him and make the five hour round trip to see him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I had a very unpleasant experience with this doctor and left extremely disappointed. He put me through the longest wait, only to spend a brief couple of minutes with me. Appeared very arrogant and uninterested/dismissive in any symptoms I had to describe. To the point of being rude. Huge waste of time and no help whatsoever! :(

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I found Dr. Green to be very pleasant and helpful. He had a good bedside manner and I felt confident in his diagnosis, explanations and treatment plan. If I ever end up in the dermatology department again I would be happy to have him see me!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012