Ratings for Dr. William O. Ameen

Now you do have to pay at check-in, not check-out. This is a change that last taken place within the last year or so. Does not take appointments, and I've had to wait 2+ hours before being taken back.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

He is by far one of the most skillful doctors I've ever been treated by. He is thorough, is a brilliant diagnostician and has a warm relationship with his patients. I would recommend him heartily for every age group. When we moved out of the area, I drove 2 1/2 hours to keep my appointments until it became too much for me. He's an exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr Ameen is amazing. The wait is long, but worth it. Helps you get to the bottom of things. Copays paid AFTER time of visit..so i'm not sure why previous comment talks about paying BEFORE..(I've gone to Ameen for 10 years and have never paid BEFORE my visit..).

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

I feel he should gerartrac paitents elesewhere. I feel he failed to treat my mothers internal bleeding for so long that she was too weak for surgery once moved to another doctor. His favorite saying is wait 2 weeks, see if it gets better on its on; if not come back and its another $85 up front before you see him, so he can say come back in 2 weeks. He even charged $35 for a letter to get her into community health care when she no longer had enough money to go elesewhere. God rest her soul. It is ok if you just need stiches or have the flu but old people should see doctors especially trained to know the needs of older people. On time we went there and the staff told us we would only be able to see the PA because he was busy watching the basketball game; and this was after they took her $85. In my opinion he is coasting to retirement; $85 at a time. This was what he charged anytime she needed a med refil, and she was a heart paitent. on numerous meds.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. William O. Ameen's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jamestown, NC