Ratings for Dr. Donald K. Clarke

I fired him yesterday. I had asked him a couple of times to help me to get a power chair so I could get out of the building and do things I needed to do on the outside. He kept insisting that I did not need a chair to move around my apartment, and I was trying to tell him I wanted to go outside. This had been the Dr. I've been seeing for 8 or 9 years and had had some things that bothered me before about him. Yesterday was the limit, and I told him I had always thought better of him, but I now saw where I was wrong, and fired him. I would NOT go back to him if I was dying and he was the only one that could keep me alive! Yesterday, he treated me like I was a stone cold idiot that didn't know anything about my conditions. I have been living with the worst of these things since 2005, the others for over 30 years! No, I will NOT EVER see him again.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

it pretty bad when the hospital in town will not allow this "Dr" to practice medicine on their premises.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Donald K. Clarke's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med