Ratings for Dr. Souad Shatshat

I found her to be very thorough and took the time to fully explain my blood work, my X rays and what she was looking for (even though it wasn't there). I was there for a full hour. She was up front about her diagnosis and took the time to explain what would warrant a return visit and gave me suggestions to try in the mean time. She answered all my questions and even though we both agreed she wasn't the specialist I needed, she never made me feel like I was wasting her time.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Great Dr. I have had great results from her treatment.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I found her professional and straight forward. She got straight to the point which I like as I have to get back to my job. Most importantly, she was able to help me with my problem. I'm happy!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

When I came in she was instantly very nice to me and helped me to overcome my illness, thankyou doc

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

shes such a hard worker and a great doctor I definetily recommend her to anyone needing a rheumatoligist

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

From the reviews I've read and my own experience it seems Dr Shatshat treats patients differently. Perhaps it depends upon the mood she is in on a particular day but I did not have a good encounter with her. She seemed very uncaring and actually belittled me. I would never go back to her or recommend her to anyone.

Submitted October 24, 2016

I've been going to Dr Shat Shat for more than ten years. Without her knowledge and understating , i would be completely crippled . she made my quality of life inprove 100%.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I have been a patient for a few years. She worked with me to diagnose and treat AS. Now it is a basic checkup twice yearly, but if conditions and pain (and so on) change, she listens to me and advises accordingly. I have always felt like my concerns matter and she does her best for me. Very punctual as well -- with a 1 hour drive to get to the office I also appreciate that.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr ShatShat has always been very punctual and she is very kind and understanding. I have been a patient of hers for many years. Now, and I am now in remission from my rheumatoid arthritis, thanks to her, I think she is a great doctor, and a great person

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr Shat Shat was not the least bit friendly, seemed in a very bad mood, barely examined me and opened the door. I was only to glad to leave! Will definitely not be returning to this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016