Ratings for Dr. Souad Shatshat

When I came in she was instantly very nice to me and helped me to overcome my illness, thankyou doc

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

shes such a hard worker and a great doctor I definetily recommend her to anyone needing a rheumatoligist

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

From the reviews I've read and my own experience it seems Dr Shatshat treats patients differently. Perhaps it depends upon the mood she is in on a particular day but I did not have a good encounter with her. She seemed very uncaring and actually belittled me. I would never go back to her or recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I've been going to Dr Shat Shat for more than ten years. Without her knowledge and understating , i would be completely crippled . she made my quality of life inprove 100%.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I took my mother to an appointment with her today and witnessed her abusing her staff. I would tell the story, but I wouldn't want to embarrass the victim. She should truly be ashamed of herself.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I have been a patient for a few years. She worked with me to diagnose and treat AS. Now it is a basic checkup twice yearly, but if conditions and pain (and so on) change, she listens to me and advises accordingly. I have always felt like my concerns matter and she does her best for me. Very punctual as well -- with a 1 hour drive to get to the office I also appreciate that.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr ShatShat has always been very punctual and she is very kind and understanding. I have been a patient of hers for many years. Now, and I am now in remission from my rheumatoid arthritis, thanks to her, I think she is a great doctor, and a great person

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr Shat Shat was not the least bit friendly, seemed in a very bad mood, barely examined me and opened the door. I was only to glad to leave! Will definitely not be returning to this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

had a appointment with Dr. Shatshat and was happy with the care and and suggestions she had for me She was very kind concerned and felt she truly cared .She showed me all my X-RAYS AND explained them to me .She took me to examining room and did a thorough exam .Iwas very pleased with how I was treated by staff and Dr. Shatshat .Thank you for your kindness

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I have been sick for a year, bounced around from specialty to specialty, no one has been able to FIGURE me out. Dr S took a LONG timewith me, went over every test, note, study, episode, consult I've been through over the past 7 years and made some suggestions. While she will not be treating me she is helping us make headway and made suggestions to my doctor about what needs to be done next to get to the bottom of all this. She was patient, thorough, kind, down to earth but no sugar coating. Thanks so much doc.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016