Ratings for Dr. Souad Shatshat

I have been a patient for a few years. She worked with me to diagnose and treat AS. Now it is a basic checkup twice yearly, but if conditions and pain (and so on) change, she listens to me and advises accordingly. I have always felt like my concerns matter and she does her best for me. Very punctual as well -- with a 1 hour drive to get to the office I also appreciate that.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr ShatShat has always been very punctual and she is very kind and understanding. I have been a patient of hers for many years. Now, and I am now in remission from my rheumatoid arthritis, thanks to her, I think she is a great doctor, and a great person

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr Shat Shat was not the least bit friendly, seemed in a very bad mood, barely examined me and opened the door. I was only to glad to leave! Will definitely not be returning to this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

had a appointment with Dr. Shatshat and was happy with the care and and suggestions she had for me She was very kind concerned and felt she truly cared .She showed me all my X-RAYS AND explained them to me .She took me to examining room and did a thorough exam .Iwas very pleased with how I was treated by staff and Dr. Shatshat .Thank you for your kindness

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I have been sick for a year, bounced around from specialty to specialty, no one has been able to FIGURE me out. Dr S took a LONG timewith me, went over every test, note, study, episode, consult I've been through over the past 7 years and made some suggestions. While she will not be treating me she is helping us make headway and made suggestions to my doctor about what needs to be done next to get to the bottom of all this. She was patient, thorough, kind, down to earth but no sugar coating. Thanks so much doc.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr Shat Shat was rude and abrupt. She became very irritated because her computer wouldn't work and spent most of my appointment time complaining about that! She barely examined me and was quick to move on to the next patient. I would never go back to her!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Very personable doctor, great bedside manner. Acted like she had all the time in the world for me and took a thorough history. I really got the sense that she cares and loves what she does! A+

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

At first I was a little upset with her seemed like she didn't take her time to listen. I got to say after going back to her for the second time she was a different person. She was more caring , thoughtful etc. she has helped my daughter and we are pleased with her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Gave me back my life. Thankyou Dr Shatshat.Wish i had seen her years early.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

While Dr. Shatshat is very intelligent with a kind manner, I find her to be not thorough and unhelpful. I saw Dr. Shatshat in September 2014 due to back and hip pain that has been ongoing since I was 13 (now 19). She examined me and determined from previous CAT scan images that were sent to her from my family physician that I have Ankylosing Spondylitis. Dr. Shatshat just wanted to get a better, more detailed MRI of my spine and hips before we decided the best route of treatment. She sent off the MRI request that week and I still have not received an appointment date or any further help from Dr shatshat. I have called her once a week for the past two months hoping to get a follow up as I am in critical pain, and have been continuing to visit the ER for it. I have left messages and not once has anyone called back. I will be going back to my family physician for a new rheumatologist. So unimpressed!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015