You may also like

Dr Shat Shat was rude and abrupt. She became very irritated because her computer wouldn't work and spent most of my appointment time complaining about that! She barely examined me and was quick to move on to the next patient. I would never go back to her!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Very personable doctor, great bedside manner. Acted like she had all the time in the world for me and took a thorough history. I really got the sense that she cares and loves what she does! A+

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

At first I was a little upset with her seemed like she didn't take her time to listen. I got to say after going back to her for the second time she was a different person. She was more caring , thoughtful etc. she has helped my daughter and we are pleased with her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Gave me back my life. Thankyou Dr Shatshat.Wish i had seen her years early.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

While Dr. Shatshat is very intelligent with a kind manner, I find her to be not thorough and unhelpful. I saw Dr. Shatshat in September 2014 due to back and hip pain that has been ongoing since I was 13 (now 19). She examined me and determined from previous CAT scan images that were sent to her from my family physician that I have Ankylosing Spondylitis. Dr. Shatshat just wanted to get a better, more detailed MRI of my spine and hips before we decided the best route of treatment. She sent off the MRI request that week and I still have not received an appointment date or any further help from Dr shatshat. I have called her once a week for the past two months hoping to get a follow up as I am in critical pain, and have been continuing to visit the ER for it. I have left messages and not once has anyone called back. I will be going back to my family physician for a new rheumatologist. So unimpressed!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr Shatshat has been my Rhuematologist for the last ten years and I highly recommend her. If it was not for her I would not be where I am today. When I first went to her I couldn't even dress my self, within the first six months I could see a big difference in my arthritis. She has been a god sin, don't know where I would be today with out her help. I still go to her every six months. She knows her work. And I would highly recommend her to anyone who has arthritis.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

This doctor didn't have the time of day for me. She barely examined me, waived off blood work (which I later found out was quite significant and am now having treatment for) She said she was on a schedule and opened the door before I had time to grab my jacket and run!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

After seeing her 3.5 rating on here, I was apprehensive. No need. Dr. Shatshat was perfect for me. She listened very well, asked lots of questions,shared and discussed my test results. She then gave me a diagnosis and ALL treatment options, including all risks, something I find very rare in today's medical world, and her recommendation for treatment. I was told who to see should I opt for physiotherapy or invasive surgery and given all drug options, both prescription and over the counter and physiotherapy to do at home.She then told me I did not require a return visit with her. Dr. Shatshat put me and my body first. I highly recommend her !

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Souad Shatshat's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shat Shat was rude and abrupt. She became very irritated because her computer wouldn't work and spent most of my appointment time complaining about that! Sh..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very personable doctor, great bedside manner. Acted like she had all the time in the world for me and took a thorough history. I really got the sense that she c..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "At first I was a little upset with her seemed like she didn't take her time to listen. I got to say after going back to her for the second time she was a diffe..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gave me back my life. Thankyou Dr Shatshat.Wish i had seen her years early."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "While Dr. Shatshat is very intelligent with a kind manner, I find her to be not thorough and unhelpful. I saw Dr. Shatshat in September 2014 due to back and hip..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr ShatShat is an excellent doctor ....... just to say ..... she saved my life (yes really !!)"

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shatshat has been my Rhuematologist for the last ten years and I highly recommend her. If it was not for her I would not be where I am today. When I first w..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor didn't have the time of day for me. She barely examined me, waived off blood work (which I later found out was quite significant and am now having ..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She has been very helpful to me. She listened to my concerns and I felt her manner and response was direct but kind."

September 23, 2014