Ratings for Dr. Ken Sawatzky

I just started going to Dr.Sawatzky in February of this year and I'm so glad I did! I've had bad experiences at dental offices in the past and after leaving my first appointment there I knew I would look forward to going back! I originally went in for an emergency problem, and he was very knowledgeable and great at explaining my options for treatment. My second appointment was for a cleaning and my hygienist was absolutely amazing! I was a little nervous at first as she appeared to be quite young, but she was very thorough and was very good at educating me about my "oral health", for lack of a better word. I would highly recommend this office and I've already referred some friends to them

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Sawatzky and his staff are extremely proficient, personable and the best in the region. We have been patients for over 30 years and have experienced everything from routine exams and cleanings, to adolescent extractions, braces, and wisdom teeth extractions and can attest that Dr. Sawatzky is brilliant in his field. They make both adults and children feel at ease, and do so in a timely and kind way. Highly recommend if you are new to Niagara.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Staff amazing... Little heavy on the testing for kids... Not really sure a child needs full pan for uncomplicated exam with wide spaces. Be educated.

Submitted June 10, 2015

Best dentist ever!! He's painless and his staff is great!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Have been going to the office since I was a baby! The dr and staff are great! Always had great experiences with him and the staff! I have recently moved out of the area and went to a different dentist and was the worst experience of my life! Will be planning my my dental visits when I come home to visit!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

had an emergency , and Dr Sawatzky and team had me in and out promptly, w a cleaning and my tooth fixed ! great service and great result

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

By far the best dentist I have ever dealt with. Extremely competent and professional. Staff is exceptional as well.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Sawatzky and his staff are very friendly, knowledgable and curteous. Always on time and if they are going to be a few minutes late, they come out and tell you. Been to several dentists in my life and this one is one I intend to stick with.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

A very well run office with friendly and helpful staff. Dr. Sawatzky is both a very skilled and personable dentist.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Very busy office. Dentist doesn't talk much. Receptionist very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007