Ratings for Dr. David Brehm

I came in here to discuss a neck pain/possible infection/I don't know and I was also overdue for a checkup. When I arrived, he told me he would not speak with me about it until I came back in. When I went back in, I told him I, on a few occasions, have had an 8-12 hour episode where the left side of my neck hurts, I then get a headache, followed by a high fever and I vomit 3-6 times. He was uninterested and would not let me finish my sentences. He told me I was vitamin D deficient, referred me to a chiropractor and sent me on my way. This is one more doctor that does not care about making people better, but making money off of them.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Excellent care giver. I have never had anything but courtesy from the staff. At the end of my visit they ask for my payment like every other medical facility I've ever visited. Never had to wait more than 20 minutes after signing in.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have not been pleased with my visits with Dr. Brehm and will no longer be going back to this clinic. As a trained physician myself, I expect a doctor who will work with me as a partner in my health. Dr. Brehm, on the other hand, has been pedantic and paternalistic. He seems to take an I-know-what-is-best-for-you attitude, has not shown the slightest interest in assessing or addressing my own personal concerns, and has given me frankly cursory and incomplete exams. I expect better.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I feel like I'm visiting a completely different doctor's office from the others who reviewed Dr Brehm;s staff. Earline was super to me and helped me get an appointment when I was very scared of some blood work. Dr. Brehm gave me the information I needed and I was no longer afraid. Both Dr. Brehm and his staff made me feel right at home. It's great to be in such good care. I've already referred other patients to them.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

So funny I used to be a patient of Dr. Brehm's and loved him. I actually stopped going because his office manager was so incredibly rude. I even called to talk to Dr. Brehm about it and he defended her. It kept me away from the office for about 2 years. Finally my wife said to me, he's a great dr. bite the bullet and just go back. I just happened to type in his name to get the number and found these reviews. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Honestly I have never received better care or felt better taken care of by a Dr in my life. But his office manager actually made me feel like I was trying to steal medical care and threatened to send me into collections over an 11 dollar bill. It's so strange to have those two worlds collide, a warm, friendly, trusting Dr. and a billing department that is so cold, and ultimately lost.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Very disappointed in the office staff. It appears that it is really about making money versus the care of the patient.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Nurse is great, but office staff is absolutely rude and does not help at all. Seems to be bothered by any and all phone calls and requests.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

I love Dr. Brehm. He's very thorough & helpful. I'll see the NP if I'm sick & Dr. Brehm is booked, but prefer him for general care. The only minus is that some of the office staff are rude at times.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr Brehm is great. I have referred many to his office and all have said the same- love him, love his NP, HATE his office manager. She makes the visit incredibly uncomfortable and unwelcoming, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Brehm is one of the BEST doctors you can see. He saved my life when he found out I had MRSA Staff. If not for him I would not be here today. He is kind and listen to you and my grandsons love him. That should say somethign for a doctor when two small children are willing to go see him without crying.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. David Brehm's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners