Ratings for Dr. Carol Temins

My husband and I have been going to dr temins for almost 28 years and would t think of going to anyone else. She really listens and cares about her patients. Just thought it was about time I did this.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Would not give her up for anything... very patient and caring...

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Temins has been my doctor as long as I've been alive, twenty five years in fact. I absolutely love how she cares and always asks how the rest of my family is by name even after not seeing them for years. She always has an ear to listen and helps with any issues I may be dealing with. She gives honest advice and opinions and rarely throws prescriptions at you unless it's absolutely needed, hard to find this day and age. Hopefully she'll keep practising at least until I have kids ! Wouldn't want any other doctor out there!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I adore Dr Temins as do all my family.. she is tge nicest person I know.. soft spoken, caring and willing to listen. Makes you feel important. .Her staff on the other hand has been very rude and condescending on many occasions. .one day I was just down the hall at my pediatrician office..I called to see if I could quickly be seen as I was very sick and beloved I may need a chest xtay..of course as always, every time I call her office the staff say she is double or triple booked and I can't be seen. I resorted to the walk in as usual.. when coming out of xray I ran into Dr Temins.. told her I was very sick and tried to get in to see her but couldn't. . Needless to say she looked a bit puzzled when I told her what the staff had told me. ..even when I have managed to get in when she is "double booked", there is never anyone in the waiting room.. weird... I love her regardless and will always try to go see her when I can get sick on the staffs schedule ..

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

The Best there is out there, absolutely love her and her staff !! You go girl !!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr Temins is one of the most compassionate and thorough physicians. I feel blessed to have her as my doctor. I would rather drive 1.5 hours to see her than to finf a doctor closer to me.I have always found her staff to be helpful and friendly. She has been my doctor since 1989. Catherine Jenereaux

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I have been going to dr Temins for over 20 years . She had been an amazing doctor ,amazing human being . Always helpful knowledgable She wears a lot of "hats" I hope she will never retire.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I have known dr. Temins for many years, and I would not give her up for anything...incredibly understanding and helps in any way she can...I had a kidney surgery back in 1997, and not only was she there before the surgery, she was also there during and also came in to see me most days during my stay in the hospital...I have no complaints whatsoever, my family all see her as well and feel the same way as I do. I hope she does not retire for a very very long time.....so hard to find a good doctor, so if you are lucky enough to see dr. Temins, stay with her, I know I am....

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr T has been our family doctor for over 20yrs. She is an outstanding G.P, very caring, empathetic, always gives you lots of her time. However, her reception staff are horrendous! They are rude, miserable and seem to hate their job? Trying to get an appointment is impossible unless I can wait a few days or longer...I call on Monday because I am sick and am told "nothing until Thursday"...If I`m sick enough to need to see a doctor, i can not wait a few days. I am at the point where my family will go to a walk-in clinic (which I hate!! and would dearly love to see my own family doctor)rather than go through the trying ordeal of dealing with the miserable receptionist only to be constantly told,"she has nothing today or tomorrow".... If I am unwell the last thing I need is to go through that!!(God help any patients who are depressed or suicidal!)This seems to be a common complaint with this practice, so for the life of me I don`t understand why these people still have jobs??

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

I dont think I need to say how great of a doctor Carol is. But the staff?!? The worst! I have told Dr. Temins that I have been looking for another dr because I can't deal with her staff anymore. They are rude, loud, and stuck up. The worst one is the one with the bushy red hair. She seems like a very unhappy person. I wish Dr.Temins would read these comments and do something about her staff!?

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010