Ratings for Dr. Carol Temins

Dr. Temins is compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough in treating her patients. She takes the time to explain her assessments and answer all questions. She never rushes you out of the office, like many doctors do. Her patients, myself included, are blessed.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Such a great Doctor!! So attentive and always seems to remember everything discussed in a previous visit.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Temins has been my wife's GP for 30 years and has been our families doctor for 18 years Karen (her admin person) is fantastic Dr. Temins is an amazing doctor in every way

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Remind for 21 years. Having a background in the medical field myself, I can honestly say that she is the best doctor out there. Dr. Remind always takes the time to make sure you understand and that you are getting the best treatment possible for you. #1 in my books.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

My husband and I have been going to dr temins for almost 28 years and would t think of going to anyone else. She really listens and cares about her patients. Just thought it was about time I did this.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Would not give her up for anything... very patient and caring...

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Temins has been my doctor as long as I've been alive, twenty five years in fact. I absolutely love how she cares and always asks how the rest of my family is by name even after not seeing them for years. She always has an ear to listen and helps with any issues I may be dealing with. She gives honest advice and opinions and rarely throws prescriptions at you unless it's absolutely needed, hard to find this day and age. Hopefully she'll keep practising at least until I have kids ! Wouldn't want any other doctor out there!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I adore Dr Temins as do all my family.. she is tge nicest person I know.. soft spoken, caring and willing to listen. Makes you feel important. .Her staff on the other hand has been very rude and condescending on many occasions. .one day I was just down the hall at my pediatrician office..I called to see if I could quickly be seen as I was very sick and beloved I may need a chest xtay..of course as always, every time I call her office the staff say she is double or triple booked and I can't be seen. I resorted to the walk in as usual.. when coming out of xray I ran into Dr Temins.. told her I was very sick and tried to get in to see her but couldn't. . Needless to say she looked a bit puzzled when I told her what the staff had told me. ..even when I have managed to get in when she is "double booked", there is never anyone in the waiting room.. weird... I love her regardless and will always try to go see her when I can get sick on the staffs schedule ..

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

The Best there is out there, absolutely love her and her staff !! You go girl !!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr Temins is one of the most compassionate and thorough physicians. I feel blessed to have her as my doctor. I would rather drive 1.5 hours to see her than to finf a doctor closer to me.I have always found her staff to be helpful and friendly. She has been my doctor since 1989. Catherine Jenereaux

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015