Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Juer

Dr Juer was excellent. So sorry he had to close office. Have not found another like him - still looking

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Juer was my PCP for a little while. I kept going because I found it very easy to make an appointment. I am a medical professional(will not say what I do), but he basically asked me what I thought was wrong. I do not go to a doctor in order to diagnose myself. Any problem that I had he blamed on stress and even tried to send me to a psychiatrist. I ended up finding a new PCP which I love. I actually did have a problem and required some further testing. I was so happy to find a doctor that finally listened to me!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

The Dr. reads tests, and says he doesn't know if it isn't on the tests, because he can't see any problem. If insisted something is wrong, he acts like he is put off to actually do an exam. He would do well as a lab Dr, but I highly feel like he just isn't a problem solving Dr. I have left there in tears, knowing something was wrong, and he was not investigating the situation. He is very defensive if you act like you know anything about the medical field, and will let you know that you don't. If his course of treatment don't work, he will make it seem like its your fault. I am looking for another Dr. for my family.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

If the symptoms of your malady are not with the scope of experience and knowledge of Dr Juer then his diagnosis is stress, tension or panic attack. This is especially true if you are a "weak, whining" female patient. If all you need is a prescription refill or a flu shot then Dr Juer is excellent. For anything else seek competency.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Juer and his staff are very efficient and knowledgeable. I have some chronic conditions (blood pressure, high cholesterol) and he is working with me to reduce my reliance on prescriptions to treat these. He never "over prescribes" and provides me with very good tracking information on my progress. I highly recommend this doctor and his practice.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

My daughter's primary care Dr was Dr Juer. She has a significan history of kidney problems including stones and infections with a stint placed 2 years ago for scarring on her ureter which was said to be significant due to her ongoing chronic stones. She finally got her own insurance and went to Dr jeur, excited about having her own Dr and when she went to him with another episode of flank pain and proceeded to tell him about her history with hospital names and physician names and names of procedures done on her, she was almost in tears when he said to her that she was telling him too much, that she shouldn't have named hospitals and said he thought she was drug seeking. My daughter is 23, never asked for drugs, explained to him that she needed a referal to a urologist and asked him to schedule a ct scan, as that was how it has been handled in the past. It is important to know how large the stone is, due to her known scarring on the ureter. He was indignant, told her the pain wa

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Robert C. Juer's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)