Ratings for Dr. Marc Italiano

Dr. Italiano is our amazing family doctor. Never leaves a stone unturned when trying to figure out a good fix for what is wrong. Great bedside manner. Understanding and compassion which is so rare in today's society I trust Marc completely. Sandra is great at the front desk always willing to help in every way she can. They are a great team. We are lucky to have Marc and Sandra in Orillia. Top marks.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Italiano is an amazing family doctor.He has been my wife and my doctor for some eighteen years.We have found him to be extremely knowledgeable. willing to explain in detail his every action in his efforts to keep us free from more serious illnesses. Every visit, from the time we are greeted by his wife Sandra at the front desk, to our examination and discussion is personal, private,caring and professional .

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Best doctor ever. Listens to you and leaves no stone unturned. Takes immediate action no matter the situation. Follows up with you. Excellent bedside manner. Along with his receptionist, the two of them make the perfect team. Total quality attention and service.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

We have been with him for almost 20 years since he started practicing here! He is an excellent doctor and person. We are very lucky to have someone like him in our community!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Most down to Earth gentle man there is. Glad to have him as the doctor to my family.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Informative, knowledgeable and compassionate, Dr. Marc Italiano is an outstanding family physician. I am so fortunate he takes great care of myself and my family.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have been seeing Marc Italiano since 1998 and he has been a god-send. Not only does he dispense great medical care but also dispenses understanding and compassion which is so rare in today's society. Together with Sandra they go that extra mile to make sure that my medical needs are met even when they are not in the office. I feel like I am visiting friends when I go there and always leave there smiling. Thumbs up to you both, I hope we have many more years together.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Marc and Sandra, what a team! We have been patients of Marc since day one. Having worked in the medical field, I can tell you that he is one in a million. Not only is he very smart but also very caring? Both he and Sandra will accommodate us each and every time that we call for what ever reason and we never have to wait for an appointment or in the waiting room. Marc never hesitates to refer you to a specialist. They not only are good listeners but good advice is given. We never feel rushed when there. We are very appreciative of their care and hope that they aren't thinking of retiring any time soon. Sue and Al. Higgs

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Italiano is top notch and I trust him completely with my medical care. Dr. Italiano and Sandy are truly compassionate human beings....

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Excellent Dr although I have not seen this doctor since 1999 I will always remember Dr.Italiano .Best Dr ever . Thank you .

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016