Ratings for Dr. Mark Haugrud

He was always on time for his appointments and allowed me to ask a lot of questions and explained to me what exactly he was going to be doing and made sure I was in agreement with his decisions. Very kind and and was very humble

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I am a very active 56 year old and went to Dr. Haugrud about a breast reduction. From the first moment I met Dr. Mark he was so very warm and genuinely concerned. I had been struggling for years with the discomfort of my large breasts and I really needed to expert advice from a professional surgeon. He immediately addressed my concerns and agreed that my breasts needed to be reduced to take the pressure off my neck and shoulders and he would be able to provide me with a lighter more youthful shape. Oh my goodness, I had my surgery and from start to finish I knew I was in Dr. Mark's capable hands. My breasts are just beautiful, and it has changed my life , this is only the 3rd day postop and I seriously have no pain or discomfort. I would recommend Dr. Mark to anyone and I don't know where to begin thanking him. He is amazing!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Had rhinoplasty a year ago , the best decision I ever made

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I was very fortunate to have Dr.Haugrud on call the weekend 8 ended up with infection in my finger, although very busy in the ER he took the time to update me as to how long it would be before my surgery. did an excellent job , very caring & compassionate Dr. I would high recommend him.

Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr Hagrid did an awesome job on my carpel tunnel on my right hand..within 10 days I was back to work....Brenda Field

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I am 2 weeks to the day post surgery. I had a tummy tuck done by Dr Haugrud. He was a breath of fresh air from other Dr's I spoke with before him. He made me feel comfortable and confidant in my decision. He was cracking jokes and putting me at ease the morning of the surgery. I suffered from extreme nausea post surgery and he was so efficient in getting me help. 2 weeks later I am up and feeling like myself. His admin is so knowledgable and easy to talk to. I don't hesitate when I have a question or 10. HIGHLY recommend Dr Haugrud.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I have seen Dr. Haugrud for two procedures rhinoplasty and a breast lift and small implant. I am so beyond happy with all of my results, he is an amazing doctor who works wonders. Everything on my body looks and feels so natural. He is very trustworthy and professional and he has a ton of experience. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I have never. Et such a compassionate, caring Doc. The sense of humor is out of this world!Doc. Has made me feel comfortable in my own new skin! Thank You.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

So very happy with my results and recovery. I spent years researching tummy tucks when I see my scar and others on the web I know that I made the right decision I had a breast lift and tummy tuck with muscle repair at 2 weeks post op I am confident that I can return to work 17 days post op. He is a very prompt no nonsense guy who wears reindeer socks so that makes him awesome in my eyes. I'm not taking aging laying down so should I ever want more work done he's my guy. Do your homework people and pick the best yes the cost is more than others but you get what you pay for. My after care was superb.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I recently had rhinoplasty done with Dr. Haugrud. He was super helpful from start to finish, especially during my recovery. I was very nervous initially when I decided to go through with this procedure, but Mark made me feel super comfortable with everything & the results are perfect and very natural looking! I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016