Ratings for Dr. Mark Haugrud

Dr. Haugrud did my breast reduction 6 weeks ago and did an amazing job. I had always suffered from back, neck and shoulder pain. I haven't felt any of that pain since surgery. He was very professional and explained everything in detail. His assistant Cindi is amazing too! She is very quick to get you booked into his office and gets paperwork sent off quickly as well. The day of my surgery Dr. Haugrud came to speak to me and explain everything that was going to happen. All the staff were very nice and making jokes to keep me calm. I had to stay overnight, and in the morning Dr. Haugrud came to take my bandages off and ask how I was feeling. A week later I saw him to get the last of the bandages off and get a few stitches cut out. After 6 weeks of healing, I can barely notice my scars and I am back to my everyday work and physical activities with no pain. It feels like I never had surgery! I'm very pleased with his work! I would recommend him to anybody looking to get a breast reduction

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Fresh off a big fall on my face combined with lots off wrestling, and no sleep in years, and unable to breathe out of one nostril constantly runny inflamed nose, didnt look nice, i saw dr haugrud. He straightened my septum, did turbinate and sinus reduction, just 6 days out breathing is much better, and will imrpove over the next6-12 months. This man is so kind and has a desire to help you in every way he can, surgery was life changing nose also looks super straight, and natural too. Highly recommend, thank you Dr. Haugrud!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Had a septoplasy/rhinoplasty with some turbinate reduction to help with my breathing and reset the nose. Basically zero pain postop, some swelling, happy with the results. Healing has been basically right on schedule, I would recommend him for sure. Dr. H was recommended to me by another surgeon in the city who mentioned his postop healing is known to be quite good.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I had surgery from Dr Haugrud in Dec 2014 and I am extremely happy with my decision to have the surgery. Dr Haugrud explained everything to me throughout the process up to an including post op. He is a knowledgeable, caring and very respected plastic surgeon. I can always contact his office to ask questions I may have, Cindi is always very helpful. I am very happy with the result of my surgery and would do it all over again if given a choice.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I have had numerous procedures done by this amazing, kind, knowledgable physician. I have had several cosmetic procedures that have all been flawless. The difference between him and other cosmetic surgeons I've talked to is that he takes the time to talk to you and answer your questions. He is honest about what he can do for you. He isn't trying to sell himself or his services to make money. Other surgeons I've seen even make you talk to an assistant or nurse to get most of the information so they don't have to waste their time with you unless you are going to book for surgery. Money seems to drive other surgeons I've seen instead of the quality of their work. Dr. Haugrud is the opposite of that and actually was so open and honest about potential risks that he probably talks more people out of having surgery. I know how well respected he is by the other doctors and nurses who really know what goes on in the hospital. He has also done carpal tunnel surgery on me and I haven't had a problem since not to mention that no one can see a scar. You would be crazy to see anyone else!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

My recent breast augmentation was done by Dr Haugrud in October 15/2015. I am 58 years old and this was my 4th breast procedure since last rapture in 2006. My previous surgery was in Scottsdale Arizona. My experience with Dr Haugrud was by far the most professional and personal experience. After researching a number of Drs I thankfully chose Dr Haugrud because of his great demeanor. His staff Cindy was most friendly, cooperative and accessible. In summary Dr Haugrud deserves a 5 star plus rating.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

When I was seen by Dr. Haugrud at the Rockyveiw Hospital hand clinic, I felt that I was part of an assembly line. Several patients all sitting at the end of the various beds waiting to be examined. Dr. Haugrud was quick, direct, obviously very competent. However, his manner was brusque and one of his repeat patients seemed to need more care, explanations and understanding from him. He didn't recognize her after done two procedures this year on her and just booked for a procedure in the fall. I know he sees many, many patients but perhaps he could remember that people are attached to those hands. He is just a bit too polished.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I recently had a surgical procedure performed by Dr Haugrud. Prior to surgery I researched the doctor and his reviews were awesome. I respect his surgical skills but did not see the bedside manner described by other patients. I felt like a procedure rather than a person.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I had a breast augmentation in February of 2015. I was/am super happy with all aspects of the process including his staff, facilities, communication, etc.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Loved Dr. haugrud, he did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. He didn't so all the follow up with me though like calling me after. He was as personable with me as he was with others, I was kind of disappointed in that. But nurses were really nice. Sucks that they try to push you out of the anesthetic so fast though, golly I was just trying to keep my darn eyes open let alone put one foot in front of the other.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015