You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Haugrud

Had a septoplasy/rhinoplasty with some turbinate reduction to help with my breathing and reset the nose. Basically zero pain postop, some swelling, happy with the results. Healing has been basically right on schedule, I would recommend him for sure. Dr. H was recommended to me by another surgeon in the city who mentioned his postop healing is known to be quite good.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I had surgery from Dr Haugrud in Dec 2014 and I am extremely happy with my decision to have the surgery. Dr Haugrud explained everything to me throughout the process up to an including post op. He is a knowledgeable, caring and very respected plastic surgeon. I can always contact his office to ask questions I may have, Cindi is always very helpful. I am very happy with the result of my surgery and would do it all over again if given a choice.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I have had numerous procedures done by this amazing, kind, knowledgable physician. I have had several cosmetic procedures that have all been flawless. The difference between him and other cosmetic surgeons I've talked to is that he takes the time to talk to you and answer your questions. He is honest about what he can do for you. He isn't trying to sell himself or his services to make money. Other surgeons I've seen even make you talk to an assistant or nurse to get most of the information so they don't have to waste their time with you unless you are going to book for surgery. Money seems to drive other surgeons I've seen instead of the quality of their work. Dr. Haugrud is the opposite of that and actually was so open and honest about potential risks that he probably talks more people out of having surgery. I know how well respected he is by the other doctors and nurses who really know what goes on in the hospital. He has also done carpal tunnel surgery on me and I haven't had a problem since not to mention that no one can see a scar. You would be crazy to see anyone else!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

My recent breast augmentation was done by Dr Haugrud in October 15/2015. I am 58 years old and this was my 4th breast procedure since last rapture in 2006. My previous surgery was in Scottsdale Arizona. My experience with Dr Haugrud was by far the most professional and personal experience. After researching a number of Drs I thankfully chose Dr Haugrud because of his great demeanor. His staff Cindy was most friendly, cooperative and accessible. In summary Dr Haugrud deserves a 5 star plus rating.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

When I was seen by Dr. Haugrud at the Rockyveiw Hospital hand clinic, I felt that I was part of an assembly line. Several patients all sitting at the end of the various beds waiting to be examined. Dr. Haugrud was quick, direct, obviously very competent. However, his manner was brusque and one of his repeat patients seemed to need more care, explanations and understanding from him. He didn't recognize her after done two procedures this year on her and just booked for a procedure in the fall. I know he sees many, many patients but perhaps he could remember that people are attached to those hands. He is just a bit too polished.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I recently had a surgical procedure performed by Dr Haugrud. Prior to surgery I researched the doctor and his reviews were awesome. I respect his surgical skills but did not see the bedside manner described by other patients. I felt like a procedure rather than a person.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Loved Dr. haugrud, he did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. He didn't so all the follow up with me though like calling me after. He was as personable with me as he was with others, I was kind of disappointed in that. But nurses were really nice. Sucks that they try to push you out of the anesthetic so fast though, golly I was just trying to keep my darn eyes open let alone put one foot in front of the other.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I just had my BA with Dr.Haugrud three days ago and I am extremely happy with the overall procedure and early results. He was very informative during my consult and made me feel at ease. The staff at the clinic were so caring and helpful. Both the anesthesiologist and Dr.Haugrud were so caring as well and had a wonderful bedside manner. We joked and chatted until I was under anesthesia. After my surgery the clinic called to check on me and I received a call from Dr.Haugrud to see how I was doing as well. Overall I had an amazing experience and would highly recommend Dr.Haugrud to my family or any of my girlfriends. I'm truly loving the early results.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Dr. Mark Haugrud's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a septoplasy/rhinoplasty with some turbinate reduction to help with my breathing and reset the nose. Basically zero pain postop, some swelling, happy with t..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery from Dr Haugrud in Dec 2014 and I am extremely happy with my decision to have the surgery. Dr Haugrud explained everything to me throughout the pr..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had numerous procedures done by this amazing, kind, knowledgable physician. I have had several cosmetic procedures that have all been flawless. The diffe..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My recent breast augmentation was done by Dr Haugrud in October 15/2015. I am 58 years old and this was my 4th breast procedure since last rapture in 2006. My ..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "When I was seen by Dr. Haugrud at the Rockyveiw Hospital hand clinic, I felt that I was part of an assembly line. Several patients all sitting at the end of th..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a surgical procedure performed by Dr Haugrud. Prior to surgery I researched the doctor and his reviews were awesome. I respect his surgical ski..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation in February of 2015. I was/am super happy with all aspects of the process including his staff, facilities, communication, etc. "

October 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Loved Dr. haugrud, he did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. He didn't so all the follow up with me though like calling me after. He was as personable wi..."

August 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://markhaugrud.com" to "http://markhaugrud.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3B 0M3". Address has been updated from "None" to "4411 16 Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032348008".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a couple of different surgeries with Dr Haugrud and highly recommend him. Never disappointed. "

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my BA with Dr.Haugrud three days ago and I am extremely happy with the overall procedure and early results. He was very informative during my consul..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Haugrud to be an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. He put me at ease in his professionalism but kind and caring manner. When my..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "After reading these reviews I feel like I'm the only person that didn't get treated right by dr.haugrad . After hand surgery for two bones , pins were placed in..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a gynecomatsia issue from childhood, now got it removed by Dr.Haugrud.He is very professional and knowledgable person with good staff. I hade medium gynec..."

September 15, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

October 23, 2013