Ratings for Dr. Mark Haugrud

I was very fortunate to have Dr.Haugrud on call the weekend 8 ended up with infection in my finger, although very busy in the ER he took the time to update me as to how long it would be before my surgery. did an excellent job , very caring & compassionate Dr. I would high recommend him.

Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr Hagrid did an awesome job on my carpel tunnel on my right hand..within 10 days I was back to work....Brenda Field

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I am 2 weeks to the day post surgery. I had a tummy tuck done by Dr Haugrud. He was a breath of fresh air from other Dr's I spoke with before him. He made me feel comfortable and confidant in my decision. He was cracking jokes and putting me at ease the morning of the surgery. I suffered from extreme nausea post surgery and he was so efficient in getting me help. 2 weeks later I am up and feeling like myself. His admin is so knowledgable and easy to talk to. I don't hesitate when I have a question or 10. HIGHLY recommend Dr Haugrud.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I have seen Dr. Haugrud for two procedures rhinoplasty and a breast lift and small implant. I am so beyond happy with all of my results, he is an amazing doctor who works wonders. Everything on my body looks and feels so natural. He is very trustworthy and professional and he has a ton of experience. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I have never. Et such a compassionate, caring Doc. The sense of humor is out of this world!Doc. Has made me feel comfortable in my own new skin! Thank You.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

So very happy with my results and recovery. I spent years researching tummy tucks when I see my scar and others on the web I know that I made the right decision I had a breast lift and tummy tuck with muscle repair at 2 weeks post op I am confident that I can return to work 17 days post op. He is a very prompt no nonsense guy who wears reindeer socks so that makes him awesome in my eyes. I'm not taking aging laying down so should I ever want more work done he's my guy. Do your homework people and pick the best yes the cost is more than others but you get what you pay for. My after care was superb.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I recently had rhinoplasty done with Dr. Haugrud. He was super helpful from start to finish, especially during my recovery. I was very nervous initially when I decided to go through with this procedure, but Mark made me feel super comfortable with everything & the results are perfect and very natural looking! I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Had to reconstruct my whole entire nose. Dr. Haugrud showed me confidence in our pre surgery appointment. He explained everything to me and made sure I was fully aware of what was wrong with my breathing and nose structure and what I was getting done step by step. The results turned out way better then I expected ! I am so happy I got it all done by him. I highly recommend Dr. Haugrud.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I had a breast reduction done in April 2016 and I am so pleased with the results. I had neck, back and shoulder issues and suffered a bit with body image due to the size of my breast. I would recommend this surgery and MD to anyone looking to have this procedure done. His staff were always accessible to answer any pre/post surgical questions I had and we're always very pleasant to deal with. I am looking to have another procedure done in the new year and will be seeking out Dr.Haugrud to do those as well.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Had rhinoplasty in April of this year. Could not be happier with the results. It took me about a week to recover and I was back in the gym after a month. My nose is exactly how I wanted it to be! Mark is the best

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016