Ratings for Dr. Mark Haugrud

So very happy with my results and recovery. I spent years researching tummy tucks when I see my scar and others on the web I know that I made the right decision I had a breast lift and tummy tuck with muscle repair at 2 weeks post op I am confident that I can return to work 17 days post op. He is a very prompt no nonsense guy who wears reindeer socks so that makes him awesome in my eyes. I'm not taking aging laying down so should I ever want more work done he's my guy. Do your homework people and pick the best yes the cost is more than others but you get what you pay for. My after care was superb.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I recently had rhinoplasty done with Dr. Haugrud. He was super helpful from start to finish, especially during my recovery. I was very nervous initially when I decided to go through with this procedure, but Mark made me feel super comfortable with everything & the results are perfect and very natural looking! I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Had to reconstruct my whole entire nose. Dr. Haugrud showed me confidence in our pre surgery appointment. He explained everything to me and made sure I was fully aware of what was wrong with my breathing and nose structure and what I was getting done step by step. The results turned out way better then I expected ! I am so happy I got it all done by him. I highly recommend Dr. Haugrud.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I had a breast reduction done in April 2016 and I am so pleased with the results. I had neck, back and shoulder issues and suffered a bit with body image due to the size of my breast. I would recommend this surgery and MD to anyone looking to have this procedure done. His staff were always accessible to answer any pre/post surgical questions I had and we're always very pleasant to deal with. I am looking to have another procedure done in the new year and will be seeking out Dr.Haugrud to do those as well.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Had rhinoplasty in April of this year. Could not be happier with the results. It took me about a week to recover and I was back in the gym after a month. My nose is exactly how I wanted it to be! Mark is the best

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Haugrud did my breast reduction 6 weeks ago and did an amazing job. I had always suffered from back, neck and shoulder pain. I haven't felt any of that pain since surgery. He was very professional and explained everything in detail. His assistant Cindi is amazing too! She is very quick to get you booked into his office and gets paperwork sent off quickly as well. The day of my surgery Dr. Haugrud came to speak to me and explain everything that was going to happen. All the staff were very nice and making jokes to keep me calm. I had to stay overnight, and in the morning Dr. Haugrud came to take my bandages off and ask how I was feeling. A week later I saw him to get the last of the bandages off and get a few stitches cut out. After 6 weeks of healing, I can barely notice my scars and I am back to my everyday work and physical activities with no pain. It feels like I never had surgery! I'm very pleased with his work! I would recommend him to anybody looking to get a breast reduction

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Fresh off a big fall on my face combined with lots off wrestling, and no sleep in years, and unable to breathe out of one nostril constantly runny inflamed nose, didnt look nice, i saw dr haugrud. He straightened my septum, did turbinate and sinus reduction, just 6 days out breathing is much better, and will imrpove over the next6-12 months. This man is so kind and has a desire to help you in every way he can, surgery was life changing nose also looks super straight, and natural too. Highly recommend, thank you Dr. Haugrud!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Had a septoplasy/rhinoplasty with some turbinate reduction to help with my breathing and reset the nose. Basically zero pain postop, some swelling, happy with the results. Healing has been basically right on schedule, I would recommend him for sure. Dr. H was recommended to me by another surgeon in the city who mentioned his postop healing is known to be quite good.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I had surgery from Dr Haugrud in Dec 2014 and I am extremely happy with my decision to have the surgery. Dr Haugrud explained everything to me throughout the process up to an including post op. He is a knowledgeable, caring and very respected plastic surgeon. I can always contact his office to ask questions I may have, Cindi is always very helpful. I am very happy with the result of my surgery and would do it all over again if given a choice.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I have had numerous procedures done by this amazing, kind, knowledgable physician. I have had several cosmetic procedures that have all been flawless. The difference between him and other cosmetic surgeons I've talked to is that he takes the time to talk to you and answer your questions. He is honest about what he can do for you. He isn't trying to sell himself or his services to make money. Other surgeons I've seen even make you talk to an assistant or nurse to get most of the information so they don't have to waste their time with you unless you are going to book for surgery. Money seems to drive other surgeons I've seen instead of the quality of their work. Dr. Haugrud is the opposite of that and actually was so open and honest about potential risks that he probably talks more people out of having surgery. I know how well respected he is by the other doctors and nurses who really know what goes on in the hospital. He has also done carpal tunnel surgery on me and I haven't had a problem since not to mention that no one can see a scar. You would be crazy to see anyone else!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015