Ratings for Dr. David Hacker

My experience with Dr. Hacker and his clinic. I'm so happy and glad that my family doctor had referred me to dr. David hacker. I had a functional rhinoplasty surgery done a month ago. I went through OHIP and the process is long which is normal because of our Ohip system. The clinic is always busy which is a great sign. Ana the receptionist is an amazing person and Dr. Hacker is super kind and patient. At first I was scared I was worried but I asked questions and my questions were answered and I felt comfortable enough to go through with the surgery. So I would like to share my experience with everyone, my experience at the clinic my experience with the surgery and my experience with dr. Hacker. A day after the surgery I received a phone call from their office to ask how I'm doing, and then I received another call two days later, I really appreciate their dedication and care. After the surgery I really recommend soup, any type of soup, I had soup for couple of days and by then I was able to eat solid food. I was taking my pain meds regularly, although i did not feel a lot of pain until the next week. I kept cleaning the cotton wrap and tape on my nose. I did have miner bleeding here and there, which is normal. It was so small i used only one napkin. A week after the surgery I went back to see the doctor and had whatever was put inside my nose removed. That was the only painful part of the whole experience. And that did not last more than 5 seconds because i was able to breathe through both nostrils right a way. I'm breathing better my sleep has already improved and I can notice my mood is better too. Thank you Dr. Hacker and thanks to the amzing receptionist Ana, who was so helpful and patient with me. Thanks to the amazing staff at the Etobicoke General Hospital.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Didn't really like they way this doctor was. Waited 45 minutes to one hour to see him. He hardly ever made eye contact. Assumes things if he's not sure. I would not go back.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

BEST RHINOPLASTY SURGEON EVER!!! I love my new nose. Thanks Dr. Hacker!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Super kind, accommodating and realistic with what a rhinoplasty's results will be. Not a flashy clinic trying to sell you every surgery out there, but a truly honest professional clinic. Loving the results of my rhinoplasty last winter.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. Hacker took out a foreign object that was dislodged in my son’s ear for over a year! Our family doctor said it was just wax build up but the doctor got it out without hurting my boy! We are so thankful for his help!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

He ruined my nose. It is completely crooked after surgery and I cant breathe out of one nostril.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

All my experiences with Dr. Hacker have been very professional and helpful. I have been to both his offices and his staff are able to answer all questions and are very courteous. I would highly recommend Dr.Hacker.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

The worst doctor I have ever been to. Rude and careless. He only cares about money. Left my nose a mess and now I have to pay thousands to get it fixed with another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Dr. Hacker is a great doctor. Honest, straightforward, and clear. Doesn’t give you unrealistic expectations about your results. He replies quickly to all emails, even if it’s late at night, and he’s very kind/understanding. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

How can you charge people $60 for a missed appointment but think it's ok to have a 1-3 hour wait time?? Impossible to get a live person and cannot leave a message!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018