Ratings for Dr. James J. Crosswell

Just amazing. He sees my whole family, including my 91-year-old Mom. He is amazingly patient with her and has a magical way of drawing her out. He never seems in a hurry and acts like you're his only patient. Even gave me his cell phone number and said, "If you're Mom isn't better by Sunday, call me and take care of it!" His back office can be a little slow, but I'd forgive them in order to use such a caring, old-fashioned practitioner. Early in our experience, I brought my Mom in and he recognized me right away, even before we got into the exam room. I know he was not looking at a file, but he said, "I just saw an article about osteoporosis (that's me, not my Mom), and remind me to tell you about it!" I can't say enough about Dr. Crosswell, no dought the best doc I've ever had.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Crosswell is the most caring doctor in Carteret County. I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. James J. Crosswell's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Beaufort, NC