Ratings for Dr. Farhad Melamed

He never really helps me. I go away with my questions unanswered.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Melamed is incredibly efficient, knowledgeable and thorough. He truly cares about his patients long-term well-being. He gives his full attention to each patient, asks questions and doesn't ever jump to a hasty decision. He has greatly increased the quality of life for my 81 yr old mother. She is excited to go to the doctor, because she likes him so much. I am also a patient of Dr. Melamed's and couldn't ask for a better internist. He doesn't over medicate - which I like. And he doesn't take the smallest complaint lightly. You can almost see him connecting dots as he asks questions and gets you to expand upon your health related complaint. He is brilliant! His nurse, Jessie, is also intelligent, very thorough and clearly the best in her field. I couldn't recommend this team more. I've referred friends and colleagues to Dr. Melamed and everyone reports back with glowing reviews.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Melamed, is a excellent Doctor. He cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Melamed, without a doubt, is the BEST doctor that I have ever had....And I've had a lot!!! He cares so much about his patients, and gives 110% in their care. I would recommend Dr. Melamed to everybody!!! A++

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

DR MELAMED IS A VERY CARING,KNOWLEDGABLE DOCTOR HE GOSE WHY OVER AND BEYOND, I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AND HE WAS THERE TO SEE ME EVERY DAY.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Farhad Melamed's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

HealthFirst