Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Whyte

Dr. Whyte is narrow minded. He does smile, do labs, send women for needed tests, but doesn't listen. Was my PCP, labeled me as depressed bc I was anxious, did write my stomach meds, but called in bone tablets I told him I'll not take for osteoporosis at my expense. Have changed ins and docs, to finally have a ENT specialist listen and diagnose 100% blocked Carotid Artery. Recovering now from successful bypass at UNC. He should listen bc I think he has knowledge needing implemented. My blood flow to my head was almost gone since the other side is 50% blocked. I thank God for Dr. Jennifer Brooks and UNC.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Not very compassionate or sympathetic to patients; seeming very narrow-minded

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I was told the immunzation he recommended were covered,but they didn't check first and they were not covered. Also not covered were the administration fees leaving me stuck with a bill of 151.00 I called the office for an adjustment but they didn't return my calls.If I knew I was going to be stuck with this bill I would have waited till I could afford it. As it turned out, I was at risk for getting this shot, but they didn't check that either.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

I've been going to Dr Whyte since I can remember, his staff are warm and welcoming people as is Dr Whyte. I highly recommend his practice that I even take my own daughter there. The area and office are welcoming and clean

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

Dr. Thomas M. Whyte's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1985)

Healthnet