Ratings for Dr. Jaber A. Khan

I was a patient if Dr. Holt, saw Dr. Khan when she wasn't available bc I needed help. My symptoms were multiple, I only knew I needed help quickly. Seeing the pic of his children & their artwork as I waited helped. The sobriety test he gave me, with my blurred vision & arthritic hip didn't. Antidrepessants ran my BP up. Changed insurance Jan. 1, changed ins. so I could choose help to stay alive. ENT listened & used stethoscope, Subclavian Steal Syndrome, referred me to Surgeon. Left Carotid and Subclavian arteries 100% blocked. Alive, recovering surgery with no more heartbeat in ears, left arm has pulses and BP returned. Good staff, maybe good dr. to a male. He DID order labs & check my thyroid, respect. One visit he couldn't diagnose what all else waved off the past 4 years. I'm grateful to Dr. Jennifer Brooks at Randolph ENT for listening and saving my life. My PCP now? Happy to be alive and seeking.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

dr.kahn is always helpful, and very knowledgable. his rates are very affordable for the uninsured. he has been my familys doctor for 3 years now.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

verry helpfull-spends as much time with you as you need.i feel he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Khan is a very knowledgeable, friendly and caring physician. My whole family is seen by him and we've always received terrific care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr. Jaber A. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal