Ratings for Dr. Laura Boehmer

A doctor that actually listens and treats you as a human. She is very in tune with her medical training. I have looked for years and found this really great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr Boehmer sees my whole family. Her and her staff do an excellent job. I would recommend to anyone looking for great care.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

DR. BOEHMER STARTED OFF AS A COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR...I WAS SUFFERING FROM SEVERE DEPRESSION, PANNICK ATTACKS AND WAS SUICIDAL. SHE BECAME FRUSTRATED WITH ME AFTER I COMPLAINED ABOUT ONE OF THE "VERY RUDE" APPOINTMENT SCHEDULERS, AFTER SHE MADE SOME RUDE INAPPROPRIATE COMMENTS TO ME AND I TOLD HER ABOUT IT. SHE SIDED WITH THE EMPLOYEE AND TOLD ME IN A VERY COLD TONE OF VOICE THAT I NEEDED TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR, RUFUSING TO TREAT ME ANY LONGER. I WAS SHOCKED THAT SHE WOULD ALLOW THIS EMPLOYEE TO SPEAK TO ME IN THAT MANNER AND TAKE HER SIDE AND LOSE A PATIENT, WHICH DIDN'T HELP MY CONDITION EITHER. I LEFT IN TEARS....SHAME ON YOU DR. BOEHMER ! YOUR PRACTICE IS ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR EMPLOYEES.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Dr. Laura Boehmer's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)