Ratings for Dr. David Westphal

Very good doctor. Helpful and listened to my problems. Would refer my veteran friends to Dr. Westphal

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Very nice doctor. Listened patiently and helped figure out what was going on with me. Very friendly and down to earth.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

The worst doctor I have ever had treat me. He has been treating me for 2 years and has no idea that I have 3 diseases and other conditions. Does not refill expired perscriptions in a timely manner. Sends out false report stating that everything is normal when it is not. Appears to have a great bedside manner but does not care at all. Has no interest in looking back into a patients records to check on existing conditions or diseases. I am not happy, nor do I appreciate being treated as an inept ass that has nothing better to do then to take up a doctors time with my complaints of aches and pains. This doctor has really pissed me off! One more thing - you do not take the weight of your patients with their coats, shoes and anything else they may have on other than regular clothing. May all of you have beeter fortune with this doctor then I have. Good luck and God Bless! Have a nice day Doc!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Great doctor. Very helpful. Listened and cared.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

incompetant, has no desire to help

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. David Westphal's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1982)

Delta Dental