Ratings for Dr. Brian Pedersen

Dr. Pedersen has been our family doctor for more than 17 years and we feel so fortunate. He takes the time to listen and you never feel rushed. He is very caring and helpful no matter the concern.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

An amazing doctor . Listens and cares. Been our family doctor for almost 20 yrs. His staff are amazing and helpful. Thanks for everything Dr. Pedersen.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

A Doctor who cares and does an excellent job. Takes time to listen, is knowledgeable and very proactive.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Upcoming doctors should emulate Dr. Pedersen. He respects the patient experience and his kind presence keeps you at ease. When sick or concerned, the best part is knowing he's on the other side of the wall.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr.Pedersen is the best Dr ever! I never hesitate to see him in his walk in clinic when I have an issue with myself or my children when I can't be seen by our regular clinic. He listens to concerns and addresses them instead of just dismissing like a lot of Drs do. I had an issue with one of my kids a few years back and after 2 emergency visits and a pediatrician he was the only one who actually acted and got down to the problem at hand!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I have had Dr Pedersen for over a decade and now he has my kids and husband and we are so thankful. He takes his time never rushes and listens to all of the issues not just the one the nurse may have written down at the time of booking the appointment. Best Doctor in Calgary!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I wish we could make Dr. Pederson our family Dr. He is fantastic.

Submitted September 21, 2017

Great all around doctor! Everything about that guys is 100%.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Pedersen has been our family doctor for a number of years now and we are so very fortunate to be in his care. Not only he is kind, considerate and professional, he never hesitates to do whatever additional investigations are required (such as tests, referrals, etc.) to ensure his patients' health risks are minimized. Thank you very much, Dr.Pedersen, for your thoughtfulness, consideration and ongoing support!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Simply the best! He treats you with respect,values your time and your health. He is a superb communicator and will talk to you in layman' terms. He is a great listener and values what I have to say. Super friendly. Truly the best all round physician I have had in over 60 years.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017