Ratings for Dr. Brian Pedersen

Upcoming doctors should emulate Dr. Pedersen. He respects the patient experience and his kind presence keeps you at ease. When sick or concerned, the best part is knowing he's on the other side of the wall.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr.Pedersen is the best Dr ever! I never hesitate to see him in his walk in clinic when I have an issue with myself or my children when I can't be seen by our regular clinic. He listens to concerns and addresses them instead of just dismissing like a lot of Drs do. I had an issue with one of my kids a few years back and after 2 emergency visits and a pediatrician he was the only one who actually acted and got down to the problem at hand!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I have had Dr Pedersen for over a decade and now he has my kids and husband and we are so thankful. He takes his time never rushes and listens to all of the issues not just the one the nurse may have written down at the time of booking the appointment. Best Doctor in Calgary!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I wish we could make Dr. Pederson our family Dr. He is fantastic.

Submitted September 21, 2017

Great all around doctor! Everything about that guys is 100%.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Pedersen has been our family doctor for a number of years now and we are so very fortunate to be in his care. Not only he is kind, considerate and professional, he never hesitates to do whatever additional investigations are required (such as tests, referrals, etc.) to ensure his patients' health risks are minimized. Thank you very much, Dr.Pedersen, for your thoughtfulness, consideration and ongoing support!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Simply the best! He treats you with respect,values your time and your health. He is a superb communicator and will talk to you in layman' terms. He is a great listener and values what I have to say. Super friendly. Truly the best all round physician I have had in over 60 years.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Best doctor in Calgary I believe. I have seen him a couple of times and he's very kind. Also has a feature most doctor's don't and that is that he not only listens but also grasps what patients are saying ASAP and makes very quick and sound decisions which prevent a lot of physical destruction down the road. I believe he's a sound believer that a stitch in time saves 9. As a person who has received 9 time multiple times because like most patients, I never got the stitch in time, I consider him invaluable!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Great guy. Never rushes. Always takes the time to make sure you understand everything.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I can't say enough positive things about Dr Pedersen. My husband and I are so fortunate to have him and I have really appreciated all the time he has taken with both of us. He doesn't act like he knows everything, he's ok with sending you for further tests or specialists if need be. He is the most genuine and patient doctor I have ever met. He treats everyone with such respect and has never rushed me. If I have to wait in the waiting room for an hour (which I never do), he's still be worth the wait. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016