Ratings for Dr. Brian Pedersen

I feel so lucky to have such a kind and caring doctor. He listens to all my concerns, and never makes me feel stupid or silly. His staff are also amazing, they've been there for many years and I love seeing the familiar faces each time I visit.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

I am truly blessed to have this man as my family doctor. I have lived in may places in Canada, and had many doctors. Dr Pedersen is the best doctor I have ever had. He is kind, compassionate, professional, honest, and actually listens when I speak. I really feel like I won the doctor lottery.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Dr Pedersen has been instrumental in the over all health of myself and family. I have been seeing Dr. Pedersen for 12 years now, and by chance it the first time I saw him he an was an on call doctor and offered to take me on as a full time client. Even though he was a highly sought after doctor he ever since I needed to see an on call Dr I just happened upon dr Pedersen. He was not taking new clients at that time, but made a decision to take me on as a client and has subsequently taken on my family of five. We currently drive 35 minutes everytime we need an appointment just because no one compares to the best doctor weve ever met. Anyone and anyone should be so lucky to have a doctor in the same league as dr Pedersen. Hes super compassionate, caring and non judgemental. He knows you and remembers you and your family on a personal level. Hes non robotic and genuinely care about what's going in with you and your family. Even when my husband books an appointment to take care of himself, dr. Pedersen still asks about my health and the health of my children. Amazing doctor, we would drive hours to see him, thank you for everything Dr. PEDERSEN!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Dr. Pedersen has been my doctor for about 15 years. He really is the best doctor there is, and I can't say enough good things about him. I have had some serious spine issues over the years and I honestly don't know if I would have made it through without him in my corner. He's seen me through all my stuff since I was 19! Spine issues, having a child, depression...all of it. He's kind, caring, compassionate and he has a great sense of humour. Those of us lucky enough to have him as a family doc, are truly blessed!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Dr Pedersen has been our family doctor for 8 years and he is so knowledgeable, helpful and makes you feel very comfortable. He is an amazing doctor and we are so grateful to have him. I always tell people I have the BEST doctor in all of Calgary and I believe it to be true!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr Pedersen has been our family doctor for almost 7 years. We met him when we had our first child and he was the designated baby doctor. Then, we wanted him to be our family doctor based on how one of his patients spoke very highly of him. He accepted my family when he wasn’t accepting new patients just because, according to him, he couldn’t/didn’t like to say no to us. He has been amazing. Not once have we had cause to complain or feel dissatisfied with the care we received from him. We have now had our third child and he still is kind, caring, funny, patient and awesome.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

He gives you time,he listens,his nursing staff are great about getting you test results back and he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr. Pedersen is the absolute best family doctor. He has taken care of our family for the last 15 years. We are very lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Pedersen has been our family doctor for more than 17 years and we feel so fortunate. He takes the time to listen and you never feel rushed. He is very caring and helpful no matter the concern.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

An amazing doctor . Listens and cares. Been our family doctor for almost 20 yrs. His staff are amazing and helpful. Thanks for everything Dr. Pedersen.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018