You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chris Morash

Dr. Morash has been amazing through a very difficult time for my husband and myself, he is professional in all ways but is very compassionate in his manner. Thank you Dr. Morash for doing what you do! A & L

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Without a doubt, one of the best health care professionals I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. It would be amazing if all people with prostate cancer could be treated by someone of Dr. Morash's caliber. He is an excellent surgeon with an impeccable bed-side manner and is one of the most knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Morash is a very caring dedicated doctor. He takes the time to listen, and detail treatments and options. Wonderful disposition, and wonderful staff who work with him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr Morash is the doctor you hope you get when you have prostate cancer. Knowledgeable, caring and gives you all the info you need. You should feel lucky if you get this man and his staff. Great bedside manner, excellent surgeon, I couldn't be happier to be in his care. Still my movember looks better than his.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Just a great person and a great doctor. So pleasant to be around. I actually dont mind Cysto's anymore since Dr.Morash took over. Im blessed and grateful to have him as my specialist !

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

***** I give Dr. Chris Morash a 5 star rating as he is a wonderful doctor who has been my doctor for over 20 years and has helped me through my many years of interstitial Cystitis. He is patient, kind, caring, open to discussions but most of all he is fantastic at what he does. He is very gifted, brilliant and consider yourself very fortunate if you get under his care.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Morash removed tumours from my bladder 3 times, did my follow up checks for all of them and took care of me very well. He is a great doctor to whom patients are people and not just dollar sign representing numbers. He makes a patient feel very comfortable. He is a great, wonderful person and doctor. Thank you for everything Chris. Ali Bartan.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

I found out back in early 2010 that I had prostate cancer & like most people in a state of shock when I did. I met Dr. Morash that same year to go over my options for the removal of my prostate. I had my operation in 2010 by Dr. Morash and have been going to see him twice a year for follow-ups. A great doctor that makes you feel like a human being and is very dedicated towards his work as well as looking after his patients. Thanks Chris for all of your help.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Morash removed my cancerous prostate using the "robot" at the Ottawa Hospital General Campus. He and his team did an excellent job, removing all cancerous tissue and resulting in a speedy recovery. Dr. Morash is a very personable and dedicated professional.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Chris Morash's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Morash has been amazing through a very difficult time for my husband and myself, he is professional in all ways but is very compassionate in his manner. ..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Without a doubt, one of the best health care professionals I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. It would be amazing if all people with prostate cancer..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "hey man you made me feel confident and you treated me like a human been thanks ....... "

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Morash is a very caring dedicated doctor. He takes the time to listen, and detail treatments and options. Wonderful disposition, and wonderful staff who wor..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Morash is the doctor you hope you get when you have prostate cancer. Knowledgeable, caring and gives you all the info you need. You should feel lucky if you ..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just a great person and a great doctor. So pleasant to be around. I actually dont mind Cysto's anymore since Dr.Morash took over. Im blessed and grateful to hav..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "***** I give Dr. Chris Morash a 5 star rating as he is a wonderful doctor who has been my doctor for over 20 years and has helped me through my many years of i..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Morash removed tumours from my bladder 3 times, did my follow up checks for all of them and took care of me very well. He is a great doctor to whom patient..."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found out back in early 2010 that I had prostate cancer & like most people in a state of shock when I did. I met Dr. Morash that same year to go over my optio..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Morash removed my cancerous prostate using the "robot" at the Ottawa Hospital General Campus. He and his team did an excellent job, removing all cancerous t..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He did multiple scans of my moms entire body following kidney cancer and completely ignored them. She complained for months that she wasn't feeling well. She wa..."

September 29, 2014