Ratings for Dr. Chris Morash

He did multiple scans of my moms entire body following kidney cancer and completely ignored them. She complained for months that she wasn't feeling well. She was referred to another doctor who reviewed these scans and found cancer in her breast and lungs which spread to her brain. She died on Oct 29th, 2014, her illness and eventual death is on him and his neglect in following up with her concerns and actually looking at her scans. A great woman died prematurely because we trusted the wrong man. Advocate for yourself, don't take one doctors word. We all make mistakes, fortunately our mistakes don't cost lives.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Chris Morash has been my doctor for the past 6 months after my diagnosis with testicular cancer. He is such a kind and caring doctor, full of knowledge and compassion to his patients. He takes the time to explain everything to my wife and I and helped us immensely in understanding my condition and my options. He is comforting, caring, and an example of how all doctors should treat their patients. He goes out of his way to call me with my test results knowing that I get very worried and get super anxious when I wait for my results. Joanne his office manager is an amazing individual who is super helpful and cares so much about the patients and their well-being. I am super lucky that I am in the care of this amazing team. They have made my very bad situation a lot easier to deal with knowing that I am in such good, caring, and humane hands.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Morash for over 20 years. He is kind, caring and willing to listen. He provides 100% support in helping to try to resolve whatever is your health challenge , You will never find a better physician. I was on a drug for 17 years to treat my bladder disease known as IC or interstitial cystitis . When that appeared to be no longer helpful he recommended pelvic therapy. I am thrilled to say I have now been off my drugs for 3 years and I am doing well.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr Morash is my doctor and continues to see me once per year after renal cell carcinoma surgery (kidney cancer) back in 2013. I just can't say enough about what an amazing Doctor he is. He sometimes runs late but this is because he has all the time in the world for the patient he is seeing at the time. Nothing is to much for him. I swear if you looked behind his white lab coat he would have angel wings. No question is to much, never looks at the clock unless of course he has OR times scheduled. I can go on forever telling you what a fantastic Doctor ~person he is. If you are looking for a doctor I strongly recommend you ask your GP to refer you to his office. His office manager Joanne is a sweetheart too, if you need to leave a message she will always call back without fail. They are an amazing team!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Morash has been amazing through a very difficult time for my husband and myself, he is professional in all ways but is very compassionate in his manner. Thank you Dr. Morash for doing what you do! A & L

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Without a doubt, one of the best health care professionals I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. It would be amazing if all people with prostate cancer could be treated by someone of Dr. Morash's caliber. He is an excellent surgeon with an impeccable bed-side manner and is one of the most knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

hey man you made me feel confident and you treated me like a human been thanks .......

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Morash is a very caring dedicated doctor. He takes the time to listen, and detail treatments and options. Wonderful disposition, and wonderful staff who work with him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr Morash is the doctor you hope you get when you have prostate cancer. Knowledgeable, caring and gives you all the info you need. You should feel lucky if you get this man and his staff. Great bedside manner, excellent surgeon, I couldn't be happier to be in his care. Still my movember looks better than his.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Just a great person and a great doctor. So pleasant to be around. I actually dont mind Cysto's anymore since Dr.Morash took over. Im blessed and grateful to have him as my specialist !

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015