Ratings for Dr. Chris Morash

With Drs Bella and Morash I could not have better care for my prostate cancer and after surgery recovery, thank you doctors!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Best docoter. I had best parsanal experience. I will recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

So thankful that Dr Morash was my doctor. He performed an open partial nephrectomy for me. I'm one week post-op and things are going well. He's a brilliant surgeon and his bedside manner is so calming.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Morash was so helpful in explaining my cancer in my left kidney and removed it so easily...his staff were excellent ...especially Dr. Luke Reynolds..

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr Morash is a fantastic human being. I was diagnosed with stage one testicular, his knowledge in this matter potentially saved my life by being able to diagnose the problem and take action within 2 weeks of my first visit. the surgery and recovery was quick and painless. I am grateful for Dr Morash and his staff, they are genuine and kind people, I recommend seeing him in this matter.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Wonderful..One word...Professional, knowledgeable...

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Morash performed an open partial nephrectomy for my kidney cancer. He was fantastic. He answered all of my questions, has a great bed side manner and was open to hearing about and responding to any concerns I raised. Very thankful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Excellent surgeon with an outstanding bedside manner. I would recommend him anytime. You are in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

If you have prostrate cancer this is the specialist you want. Not only is he a genuinely nice guy, he is the best at what he does. He performed my prostrate surgery and post care, he never rushes in appointments , always displays a caring approach and takes the time to explain things. I continue to be in his care and that of Dr Bella. They are a great team and I am very grateful to have both as my urologists.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

He did multiple scans of my moms entire body following kidney cancer and completely ignored them. She complained for months that she wasn't feeling well. She was referred to another doctor who reviewed these scans and found cancer in her breast and lungs which spread to her brain. She died on Oct 29th, 2014, her illness and eventual death is on him and his neglect in following up with her concerns and actually looking at her scans. A great woman died prematurely because we trusted the wrong man. Advocate for yourself, don't take one doctors word. We all make mistakes, fortunately our mistakes don't cost lives.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016