Ratings for Dr. Janice R. Gomersall

Not sure about some of the comments I read. They must have seen someone else. Very knowledgeable, been my doctor for over 16 yrs, always makes time for questions, helps me make decisions best for me by giving lots of information. I have referred all of my friends to her! Her patients are loyal so hard to get in to her -- but try to be her patient.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

She was uncompassionate, lacked human social skills, and made me feel like I was stupid and definitely is not approachable with questions

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Gomersall has been my physician for many years. I trust her completely with my life. I am very involved with my own healthcare and she listens to my concerns. She explains things and helps me to understand so that I feel better about choices we make together involving my plan of care. She truly cares about her patients. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Awful bedside manner, rude, unprofessional, can't diagnose anything. Went to a new dr and was treated promptly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr Janice Gomersall is RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, and lacks COMPASSION!!! Seek out another healthcare professional, as she is HORRIBLE!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Gomersall, should not be trusted. I am unsure what it is she is looking for, but she is lazy and appears to be on the lookout for a better gig. Overall, I was very disappointed by her medical service.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Dr. Janice R. Gomersall's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)