Ratings for Dr. Genevieve K. Reid

Worst experience I have ever had with a medical "professional" (I use that term loosely). I have been in the medical & emergency services field myself for over 10 years. I was in the emergency room with a loved one. My loved one was in excruciating pain due to an ongoing health issue. Dr. Reid came in, told him he needed to "loosen up" & told him to get on the table but didn't offer any assistance (he could barely walk). She left & a few minutes later the nurse came in with a medication. Neither the nurse or doctor came back to ask if the med helped or to make sure my loved one didn't have an adverse reaction. The nurse came back in, set the discharge orders down, had my loved one sign a paper & said we could leave. The discharge orders weren't covered. The nurse walked out w/o offering any assistance in getting him off the table & to the car. I had to get a wheelchair % take him out to the car myself. We obtained the ER report today & the majority of the report is incorrect.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I love Dr. Reid. She has seen me for numerous things and also delivered my son. She never makes me feel retarded for coming in. I like her a lot and recommend her, especially for OB!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

i have custody of my nephew while my brother is in alaska because his ex fiance was drinking and driving with their baby in the car. i took the baby to see her today because i was worried about him having fetal alcohol syndrome because she drank while she was pregnant with the baby. she didn't just drink a little..she got **** a lot. dr. reid acted like it wasn't a concern and she was more worried about the alcoholic mother who made her baby sick than she was worried about the baby. i also told her that his ears bother him and she just shrugged that off as well. she was treating me like i was the bad person and the mother was the victim. she didn't listen to me at all and treated me like i didn't know what i was talking about. i just did not think that this was very proffesional and it was very offensive.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Reid is one of those rare doctors that truly cares about her patients. She is in the field for the right reasons and takes time to answer your questions and give you great advice!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

I had a general physical with Dr. Reid. It was the best exam I have ever had. She spent about 25 minutes with me and answered all my questions. I have been to several Dr.s reguarding a specifis issue i have. No other Dr. had been able to solve it... she did. She was wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Genevieve K. Reid's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1995)

Carrington