Ratings for Dr. James H. Asthalter

Did not like bedside manner. He was rude and was not nice.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I have been struggling with a enigmatic back condition that has eluded other doctors. Others were quick to misdiagnose my condition and left me feeling like a number with unimportance. However Dr. Asthalter was different, he would not give up and provided me with hope along with his expertise. Cannot say enough for his help and encouragement.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr. Asthalter is the best primary care physician in Great Falls. If he will accept you as a patient don't hesitate. I had to be referred by friend of his just to be able to see him. He is a great doctor, he actually cares about is patient's well-being. He takes the time to listen to your problems and not just get you in and out of his office. And his staff is always so friendly. I'm lucky to have him as my primary care physician. N.F

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Asthalter is the best family practice doctor I have found in Great Falls, Mt. I first met Dr. Asthalter at the Great falls walk-in clinic while he was on clinic duty. I was lucky enough to switch doctors and he is now my primary care physician. I suffer from chronic stiff neck and he really cares about my condition and helping me. He really seems to care about all his patients and helping them, I have experienced it first hand and this seems to be his reputation around Great Falls. Something I have noticed about the Doc is that he listens and doesn’t just talk. I believe this is a requirement in developing a good doctor patient relationship. He listens very well. Thanks for your help Dr. Asthalter; I look forward to working with you. –NF-

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. James H. Asthalter's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med