Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Heath

Robert Heath is an excellent physician but his best attribute is bedside manner. He has always treated us as equals, explains everything in detail, and is very personable. We would highly recommend him to anyone. Bob is also very good at talking to you like a friend, including kicking you in the rear end if you need it. Our experience with Canadian-trained doctors has shown them to be more patient-centered and down-to-earth than their American counterparts.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr heath us an absolutely fantastic physician very knowledgable spends time with you wants to be sure you understand your condition and how to treat it

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Heath for about 15-18 years now and will not go anywhere else for general health issues. He is very attentive to my problems, makes prescriptions only after fully assessing my symptoms, changes medications when symptoms persist, and refers to specialists when he is unusure of treatment plan. I would recommend Dr. Heath to anyone in our area. Very good man............

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Heath since 2000. Because of his thoroughness, he discovered I had cancer before any symptoms manifested. He has a very warm, caring personality. He is very knowledgeable and keeps current on health issues and spends as much time as necessary answering any and all questions I may have about my health problems or prescriptions he gives me.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Robert F. Heath's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1976)

• BCBS Illinois