Ratings for Dr. David T. Coon

This doctor is wonderful....very caring..helpful and listened to my problem. He is a very good doctor and everyone that I have talked to has had very good care from him. The wait is long, but this is an urgent care facility...so, no appointments.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

I went in for a sinus infection and high blood pressure. This pompous blowhard waltzes in donning hunting boots. CAMO HUNTING BOOTS! I'm trying to explain to him exactly what's wrong (i.e. - symptoms) and while I'm doing so, his cell phone begins to ring (His ringtone is 'Sweet Home Alabama' for those of you playing at home). Not only does he have his cell phone on, HE ANSWERS IT WHILE I'M SPEAKING. Now, I'm used to flippant, arrogant, hubris-dripping general practitioners, but this guy really blew me away with how unbelievably unprofessional he was. To boot, his staff of flunkies could not have been any more curt or rude during my roughly three hours at the "Urgent Care". - a more ironic sign has never hung in front of a building since the dawn of time. At any rate, back to the dear doctor- After getting off the phone, he scribbles down a prescription for antibiotics and nasal spray. He hands me this, then proceeds to turn around and walk out the door. Absolutely worthless!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. David T. Coon's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Oxford