Ratings for Dr. Joel B. Gonzales

Dr. Gonzales repaired my shoulder and I've been extremely pleased with every facet of the process. He has taken time to get to know me, my particular situation, and has proactively inquired about concerns or questions that I have had throughout the surgery and recovery. Highly recommend Dr. Gonzales and his practice.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr Gonzales has performed surgery on both my knees with outstanding results. Unlike many Orthopedists, he is exacting in his surgical technique and very gently invasive in the joint which decreases post surgical inflammation and recovery time. His caring nature, knowledge base and his staff are all outstanding. I recommend him and this practice to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Simply the best. I had shoulder pain that would require a sling after activity. Dr. Gonzales quickly identified the problem and in a few days after surgery I felt relief. At 50 I am hitting the tennis ball harder than ever. I was referred to Dr. Gonzales by three others who feel the same as I do, and have had the same results.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Did a excellent job great to work with. Would recomend to all who need surgrey. Thanks Jim C

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Gonzales had me walking the same day as my ACL replacement/MCL & LCL repair. Wow. Would recommend for younger/athletic patients particularly. He understands our needs and won't hold you back.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Scoped my knee. Thorough and attentive. Knee is now as good as new. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr. Gonzalez was very thorough and professional. I would recommend him to anybody in need of an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. Joel B. Gonzales's Credentials

• Spanish

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Aetna - Choice POS Ii