Ratings for Dr. Roanne Segal

Compassionate, understanding, timely... one fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

An expert in breast cancer oncology, she knows her stuff and is straight up with you about all aspects. She is compassionate, understanding and very professional. I love her. Highly recommended as an oncologist if you have breast cancer.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

What a fantastic oncologist!! She knows her stuff and doesn't beat around the bush. I was very lucky to have her as my oncologist when I went through breast cancer in 2010. If you can choose your oncologist, don't hesitate..she's wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Fine physician/oncologist. Great humour and knowledge. I am one lucky dude to have her as my oncologist. I have been under her care for 4 years plus now.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Segal was my oncologist 9 years ago. She was amazing, personable, kind, compassionate, brilliant. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr. Segal is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever seen. She knows how to make her patients very comfortable. She is also very very knowledgeable, I feel very lucky to have Dr. Segal as my oncologist. When I leave her office I feel confidante.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Super Doctor. Could not ask for a better one. Always good natured with a terrific sense of humour. She has kept me alive a lot longer than I thought I was going to be around for which I am of course grateful.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

She has been my doctor since 2006, would not want anyone else, simply the best!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Doctor Segal treated my wife during the past year. Her personal attention and care is very unique. She remebers every detail about her patients, she calls us even after hours to check on how my wife is doing. Excellent bedside manners and takes time to discuss and explain things and options. Thanks Dr. Segal for giving us support and hope when it is most needed.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Dr. Segal brings patient advocacy to a very high level. She is a person who cares for the patient beyond all else. she is an extremely focussed individual who doesn't stop digging until a solution is found.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011