Ratings for Dr. Roanne Segal

Dr. Segal is an angel. We are lucky to have her..

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Segal knows her chemical and drug treatments. She told me everything I needed to know, the good along with the bad. The chemotherapy treatment she suggested and followed through with totally shrunk the tumor in my breast down to nothing. My treatments have been monitored both by Dr. Segal and other oncologists for which I am grateful!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

As an oncologist she knows her chemical and drug treatments but is not open minded to the integration of other therapies. If you are looking for an integrated, open-minded physician, it's not her. My cancer retreated without the use of the recommended toxic therapies and there was no follow-up to gather information on what had worked, in fact, I was then referred to another oncologist.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Segal had been treating my Stage 4 breast cancer for the last 3 year. She kept me alive for 3 years until I became eligible for a clinical trial that is working well for me. She is a very caring compassionate physician, was always looking for new treatment options when my treatments weren't going well. She even called me at my cottage before she left on her vacation to set up a radiation appt for me. She is simply the best, I was very lucky to have her as my oncologist. If you need breast cancer oncologist, I recommend that you try to get her as your physician. She is always on time.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Compassionate, understanding, timely... one fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

An expert in breast cancer oncology, she knows her stuff and is straight up with you about all aspects. She is compassionate, understanding and very professional. I love her. Highly recommended as an oncologist if you have breast cancer.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

What a fantastic oncologist!! She knows her stuff and doesn't beat around the bush. I was very lucky to have her as my oncologist when I went through breast cancer in 2010. If you can choose your oncologist, don't hesitate..she's wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Fine physician/oncologist. Great humour and knowledge. I am one lucky dude to have her as my oncologist. I have been under her care for 4 years plus now.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Segal was my oncologist 9 years ago. She was amazing, personable, kind, compassionate, brilliant. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr. Segal is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever seen. She knows how to make her patients very comfortable. She is also very very knowledgeable, I feel very lucky to have Dr. Segal as my oncologist. When I leave her office I feel confidante.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013