Ratings for Dr. Roanne Segal

She is the best there is!!! She is honest and complete educates you on what is going on in your body and gives you all the options...she pulls no punches and treats you like a real person not a number or a disease. She will be sadly missed as she heads into retirement. I trust her with my life and have for several years!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr Segal est vraiment une super oncologue .c,est un ange.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Dr. Segal is my hero. Very compassionate but professional. Always on time and doesn't rush through appointments. Acknowledges and answers every question. Heaven sent angel.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Amazing doctor, I feel blessed to be under her care.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Good doctor for chemo therapy assessment. Needs to be more informed on complimentary therapies and inform patients of damaging effects of chemo vs other treatments or non-treatment.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Segal is an angel. We are lucky to have her..

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Segal knows her chemical and drug treatments. She told me everything I needed to know, the good along with the bad. The chemotherapy treatment she suggested and followed through with totally shrunk the tumor in my breast down to nothing. My treatments have been monitored both by Dr. Segal and other oncologists for which I am grateful!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

As an oncologist she knows her chemical and drug treatments but is not open minded to the integration of other therapies. If you are looking for an integrated, open-minded physician, it's not her. My cancer retreated without the use of the recommended toxic therapies and there was no follow-up to gather information on what had worked, in fact, I was then referred to another oncologist.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Segal had been treating my Stage 4 breast cancer for the last 3 year. She kept me alive for 3 years until I became eligible for a clinical trial that is working well for me. She is a very caring compassionate physician, was always looking for new treatment options when my treatments weren't going well. She even called me at my cottage before she left on her vacation to set up a radiation appt for me. She is simply the best, I was very lucky to have her as my oncologist. If you need breast cancer oncologist, I recommend that you try to get her as your physician. She is always on time.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Compassionate, understanding, timely... one fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015