Ratings for Dr. Gordon Sussman

Dr. Sussman was able to diagnose and treat my hives quickly by having me take part in a trial which worked wonders! He takes his client's concerns seriously and puts them at ease.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Sussman is incredible. Knowledgeable, kind, always has had my health as a priority. The problem is the admin staff. I have been calling for over two months to get some questions answered about my injections and no one has called me back. Don't expect to get a live person when you call. It's always voicemail. I have now missed injections, impacting my treatment. I'm going to have to go in person as a last resort since no one will call me. It's so unfortunate to have a great doctor but his admin staff are negatively impacting my treatment and health.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Wow is all I can say. Never thought I could have had such a great experience at a doctor’a office. Bless you Dr Sussman

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

The absolute. So knowledgeable much more so than the new generation of allergist who tweets to compensate for lack of smarts. Please never retire.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I agree with june -13-2018 comment 100% about this money making so called allergy crazy house

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I absolutely love 'Dr. S'. I have been seeing him for close to 5 years, and get allergy shots every month (which work, by the way - I can now walk past a lawnmower without wanting to die). Dr S has a wicked sense of humour and goes above and beyond for his patients. He also runs a research lab and clinical trials - his level of knowledge is truly unmatched. If you want a swanky office then go elsewhere, but if you are looking for someone to actually solve your medical complaints, go see him!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

If you want the best Allergist go see Sussman. He is a pioneer/visionary. If you want a fancy office and lots bling go elsewhere. Unlike most Allergist in the field, Sussman spends a lot of time researching/clinical trails trying to solve the big problems such as peanut allergies. He has been doing this specialty for a long time. His dad was also an Allergist. If you health matters then see Sussman.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr.Sussman should retire. He doesn’t care about his patients and he is only in it for the $.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

This is one of the best doctors I have seen. I have been to numerous physicians, no one could figure it out, it was figured out in one appointment. Worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Referred by my doc for my sons peanut allergy. He took a very thorough history, did skin test, and presented a few options. Our son is now doing a peanut study at his clinic. His research team of Safi and Dina have been just amazing and make my son feel so at ease. They are always trying to make the research area more comfortable for patients and it shows how much Dr. Sussman and his team really care about their patients.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018