Ratings for Dr. Rosa A. Kincaid

In my experience with Dr Kincaid I received excellent care and advice. I did not always follow through and it is my experience that if you don't do what the doctor ordered you can not expect to get the intended results. Dr Kincaid appears to be a no nonsense doctor which may not work in her favor.; my opinion and experience

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

In many ways, I am appalled at his professional demeanor. My visit seemed weird with some of the inappropriate things he said but I was too shocked to respond. He speaks as if he is at a bar casually making small talk. After waiting for an hour past my appointment, I just wanted to have the time done. I do not know if he does it with all his patients, but he seemed to be a little too casual in how he touched me. A heavy hand on my leg and then a small brush of my back during my exam made me feel awkward at the moment. Not only until I thought about it after leaving did I really know how I should respond to what he did.

Submitted April 7, 2011

When I first met Dr. Kincaid I was excited about her being a holistic doctor. My joy quickly dissipated. Dr. Kincaid is incredibly rude and insensitive. She put me on a special diet. When it was not working and I finally got back in to see her she criticized me for having done my own research on the diet. I looked at every peer-reviewed journal article that I could find and every one of them said the diet was complete bunk. She is in business to sell her products, not to support your health. She made me cry while in her office. Her office staff does have one employee who is very helpful and nice, but the other woman is incredibly dim and rude. Also, one time they tried to accuse me of not paying my co-pay. They only believed me once I brought in the receipt that the had printed for me and the credit card statement that showed the charge went through. I would highly recommend that you continue looking for someone else to be your primary doctor.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

My wife scheduled a follow up appointment over a month in advance, complete with written reminder card from the staff. The day of the appointment, we showed up to find the office closed and locked with lights turned off. In addition, I have left 2 messages trying to find out what happened, and no one has returned my calls, it's been over 2 weeks now. IN ADDITION: Every appointment I have ever had with her (at least 4 appointments) I have had to wait anywhere from 45 minutes to over 2 hours PAST my appointment time. Doesn't get any less professional than that.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

After multiple requests by myself, my insurance company, and LabCorp for the provider to submit medical reports to lab and/or insurance company, provider's office staff has yet to comply and it has been over 5 months since service. I have spent much of my own time on the phone with the doctor's office staff trying to get them to simply mail/fax the necessary report to my insurance and complete the claim, but the office staff has yet to do so and are quite unprofessional regarding this matter. I was referred to this doctor by a local vegetarian/vegan/raw food group that made claims to Dr. Kincaid's knowledge of alternative medicine. However, Dr. Kincaid's "knowledge" concerning diet seemed like she had only read a Wikipedia entry. I was very disappointed in the lack of advice I received and will not be returning.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Rosa A. Kincaid's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

GHI