Ratings for Dr. Maria Marszal

Never had a problem getting an appointment and very satisfied with her competence

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Marszal is a very kind and caring Doctor. I have been a patient of hers for 13 years. She listens, understand your issues. She took them bull by the horns for my son who is disabled. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Marszal is a very kind and caring doctor. She always listens to my concerns and answers all of my questions. She is very punctual, and I love that her office has a relaxed atmosphere. Her staff are always so pleasant and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Marszal took my family on as patients even though she is a very busy doctor. Having small children I am very happy she did this. She very much supports all natural parenting methods, listens to all my concerns, thoroughly examines and never hesitates to send you for tests or refer to a specialist. Love her staff, and are great at getting us in quickly when a young child is Ill. She is very much down to earth and very professional

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I had Dr. Marszal as my doctor when I became a teenager. I thought it would be easier to talk to a woman if I had female problems in life. I soon found out that it's better to have a doctor that is easy to talk to and listens to your problems. She was the worst doctor I ever had! In highschool I was underweight and I felt sick to my stomach every night. I was sick for an entire year and complained to her multiple times that I wasn't gaining weight. She told me I was normal weight like the "kids in Europe" whatever that means and that I'm healthy. My mother begged her to send me to a specialist as I wasn't any better. After different tests by the specialist I was diagnosed with Celiac disease. After finding out my diagnosis I soon switched doctors and couldn't be happier. My doctor I currently have actually listens to me and does not have a limit for the number of questions I have per appointment. She did not care about me as a patient and I'm glad to say I'm rid of her!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Marszel for over 5 years. Has ALWAYS been helpful and listens to my problems and have never had problems with meds or getting refills. I think people get upset with her because she has a strong accent. To all you people who **** about her just be glad you even have a doctor. It's always woman on here who complain. Grow up and get a back bone! Like the lady who went home and cried because the doctor forgot she had kids! She sees close to a hundred people a week. I'd likly have forgot myself.If you have a complaint talk to her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

Very helpful once she understand patient problem. Relies on 'book' symptoms rather than patients concerns when diagnosing. Always reluctant to refer to specialist, unless pressured by patient.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

Provide knowledgable service. She needs to warm up to you but after that she is almost a friend and listens carefully.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

was my grandparent's doctor. At every visit, she made them feel like they were inconvieniencing her, often telling them "what do you expect? You're getting older!" My grandfather died from complications of diabetes, that we were told in the hospital were entirely preventable had he recieved proper treatment from his doctor. When we told them who his doctor was, all they said was "oohh..." and looked at each other. My father stepped in a few times to advocate for my grandmother when she felt especially bullied, and once caught the doctor and the receptionist openly mocking my grandmother. He was LIVID. Sometimes, going to a walk-in clinic is better than having a bad doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Not very helpful and always pushes you out the door.Doesn't want to listen to any problems that you have,and only wants to give you a prescription.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009