Ratings for Dr. Stephen Tripodi, ND

I liked Dr. Tripodi, but I was disappointed at his lack of response. He gave me his e-mail address in case I had any questions ,which I did. It had to do with something he had prescribed. After doing some research on the item, I wanted more information since I had discovered there were some negative outcomes with taking this medication. He did not respond to my e-mail, so I called his office twice explaining that I had written him an email message asking questions about the pills. I did not receive a response from anyone! I gave up the pills and didn't go back. I was disappointed as I liked his clinic.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I have visited Stephen for nutritional information, accupuncture, biofeedback and find him very insightful and engaging. The staff at OWN is very helpful and caring. I would reccommend Stephen and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Tripodi since 2004. He has helped me with a variety of issues including fertility. I appreciate that when I see Dr. Tripodi, it is a 2 way conversation. He really listens and is open to suggestions and listens to what I am intuitively feeling. Great staff as well.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I would highly recommended Dr. Tripodi and his staff. They are amazing. They are VERY knowledge and have helped me so much with my shoulder. I have seen a big difference in the few weeks that I have been going to Dr. Tripodi. I have been able to return back to many of my daily activities. Thank you to the wonderful staff for all your help and knowledge

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Excellent Naturopath !!My entire family see Dr.Tripodi always found him to be friendly and very insightful.He takes the time to listen and educate his patients on natural health. unique & informative testing methods. Highly recommend him for your entire family

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Dr. Tripodi is very thorough in his examinations. I found that he was willing to dig deep with his questions to help me with my problems.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

Dr. Stephen Tripodi, ND's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Stephen practices naturopathic family medicine in both St. Catharines and Niagara Falls, Ontario.

• English