Ratings for Dr. Tara Carruthers

She is a great dentist. Compassionate. Communicates well. Reasonably priced. I was very happy with my entire experience at the office.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Carruthers is second to none. I have gone my entire life being afraid of the dentist and Dr. Carruthers is the only dentist who has ever eased my anxieties. Additionally, she is so helpful, friendly and comforting that I feel genuinely lucky to call her my dentist. A few years ago I was experiencing some dental pain, and although she was away on her summer vacation, she gave me her personal cell phone number so that if I had any concerns I could contact her. Even though I was extremely hesitant to disrupt her cottage vacation, I did end up having to call her amd she was nothing was pleasant and easy-going. She truly cares about her patients and she is superiorly knowledgeable in so many facets. I recommend her to any one and everyone .Everyone I know that has had experiences with Dr. Carruthers shares the exact same sentiments and praise. New Glasgow is lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had seen Dr. MacLean only once before Dr. Carruthers took over his practice in 2000. Luckily she was a well-trained dentist. Also she has a great personality and seems to really care about her patients and staff. The only thing that has changed is that she workcs faster now then in her first months of practice. I guess she was being conscientious about the quality of her work. Now she can meet her high standards in much shorter time. (Time is important when holding your mouth open!) I recommend Dr. Carruthers as a competent and caring dentist especially to families. I find her office has a relaxing environment with nice people.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Carruthers for 1.5 years and love her. The comment about her prices make no sense to me at all - anywhere else I've been is definitely more expensive. Also she listens to what I have to say about where to spend my money - if I say it doesn't make sense to spend a lot of money on a tooth that will only hold it for a year, she listens to that. She understands that I am not made of money! She gives options which my previous dentist did not do. Love her and will stay with her as long as I can.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

To day was my first visit and I'm so glad I switched. I have not been pleased with my former dentist in a long time...to days experience was so pleasant. I didn't even feel I was in a dentists office. Everyone is friendly, helpful...and I love the comfortable homey decor.. If you need a dentist, come here!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

LOVE Dr. Carruther's and her staff! The best around! Makes you feel so relaxed for what most of us hate having done!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I have had a totally opposite experience as the previous post. This dentist is so full of compassion for her patients. She will work with any one's situation to try to find a solution that works best for them. Her prices aren't any different than any other dentist in the county. She is fabulous with me and OUTSTANDING with my children and our needs! The staff is great! Very happy to be a patient in this practice!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

i've been to this dentist several times and have recently found another. her prices are out of this world and she has absolutely no compassion for the less fortunate! if your not a regular dont pick this gal as your first time dentist!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Carruthers is the best dentist ever. She is compassionate and very patient. Anyone who is fearful of a trip to the dentist really should check her out. I'm glad I did!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Carruthers is the best dentist in our area. She will always make time for you and we never feel overcharged or pushed into dental care we don't really need. Such a very kind, caring, compassionate Dr. You really feel that you and your teeth come first with Dr. Tara. we have friends that drive over an hour to see her as their dentist. That speaks volumes!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014