Dr. Rodney Joshua

Ratings for Dr. Rodney Joshua

Dr. Joshua has been our family doc for many years now. He is always understanding and willing to listen. He has a keen sense in diagnosis and is sharp as a tack. We are pleased and fortunate to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Fantastic. Always makes time for me or my daughter, very knowledgeable, very professional, compassionate, attentive and caring.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Joshua has been my Doc for many years now. He is always addresses my problems promptly and fully.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Excellent service all the way mt Rodney Joshua. Love u

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I saw Dr. Joshua at the Mission walk in clinic. He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. I can't say enough positive things about him and his follow up. I too wish he could take me on as a patient.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Five stars tells you how important Dr. Joshua is to me and our family. I appreciate his diligence, kindness no nonsense delivery. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

We were very lucky to get Dr. Joshua at the Mission walk in clinic during our last visit. He was very caring with our children and took the time to listen to all of our concerns and address them. I immediately asked if he could take our family on as a family doctor, but he, like most doctors here in Kelowna, are full. Hoping he is available when we attend the walk in next.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr Joshua is the very best. He is caring, compassionate and thorough. Excellent follow up as well. My family and I could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Great! I truly feel bad for all the people who don't have him as their physician, as he is the most fantastic doctor! I hope he doesn't retire for a long, long time.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016