Ratings for Dr. Farid Kakavand

I have been seeing Dr. Kakavand for almost 10 years now. He turned my life around. I travelled from High Park to Richmond Hill to see him and would go even farther if I had to . I’ve never met a more caring and dedicated doctor I am so lucky to have him in my life . He is very well-versed on many topics and has an array of doctors/specialists that he can refer you to . He is a diamond in the rough

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

He is the worst doctor, won't remember his patients, uncaring, and uncarin, don't recommend him nor his clinic at Richmond hill (huge waste of time)

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I have been with Dr. Kakavand since he first came to Keswick. I find him very personable and caring. He is very knowledgeable and I find if he feels you need to see a specialist he will refer you ASAP. I travel 50 miles to come to his appointments and feel that I would be hard pressed to find a Doctor as devoted. Thank you Dr Kakavand.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I've been to Dr Farid for about 3 years now. He is a very caring doctor but he is very rushed often times. Sometimes it will take at least 1 day for doneone to respond to your voicemail. Most of the staff are nice but one older lady in particular I find her to be very rude.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Been seeing Dr. Kakavand for about two years now in his Richmond Hill location. He did pick a missed diagnosis that a specialist apparently missed. So I will give credit for that. He does care about his patients and sometimes will get ticked at you if you don't follow his advise on meds. Seems to have some connections with Specialist however some of the referrals are awful. However I often times find him rushed and frazzled. Can sometimes rush you out the door too quickly as many times his staff overbook him. He is actually pretty knowledgeable but unfortunately falls into the old boys doctors guard of modern medicine where we over prescribe and prescribe meds til we are blue in the face...

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr. Kakavand's office phones are very busy and it may take a day to get a response for an appointment however this doctor saved my life. From the moment we suspected a problem, all tests were promptly scheduled, the right specialists contacted and appointments made. Two years later, I am cancer free and enjoying life to the fullest. I have moved from Keswick however Dr. Kakavand remains my physician. I will not give him up. He is a God send!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

He has a excellent knowledge, and he is a lovely person. I'm so happy he is my fam doctor :)

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I think he doesn't have knowledge ...he can't find out what the problem is and he never send you to specialist ...he thinks he knows everything but he doesn't !

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Kakavand is our Family Doctor for the past 9 years. He has cut his hours in Keswick we travel to Richmond Hill to see him. He is exceptional Doctor and very kind and caring person. We love him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

He is an excellent doctor and awesome person . I am so happy he is my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014