You may also like

Rate Dr. Farid Kakavand

Dr. Farid Kakavand's Ratings

Been seeing Dr. Kakavand for about two years now in his Richmond Hill location. He did pick a missed diagnosis that a specialist apparently missed. So I will give credit for that. He does care about his patients and sometimes will get ticked at you if you don't follow his advise on meds. Seems to have some connections with Specialist however some of the referrals are awful. However I often times find him rushed and frazzled. Can sometimes rush you out the door too quickly as many times his staff overbook him. He is actually pretty knowledgeable but unfortunately falls into the old boys doctors guard of modern medicine where we over prescribe and prescribe meds til we are blue in the face...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr. Kakavand's office phones are very busy and it may take a day to get a response for an appointment however this doctor saved my life. From the moment we suspected a problem, all tests were promptly scheduled, the right specialists contacted and appointments made. Two years later, I am cancer free and enjoying life to the fullest. I have moved from Keswick however Dr. Kakavand remains my physician. I will not give him up. He is a God send!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

He has a excellent knowledge, and he is a lovely person. I'm so happy he is my fam doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I think he doesn't have knowledge ...he can't find out what the problem is and he never send you to specialist ...he thinks he knows everything but he doesn't !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Kakavand is our Family Doctor for the past 9 years. He has cut his hours in Keswick we travel to Richmond Hill to see him. He is exceptional Doctor and very kind and caring person. We love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

He is an excellent doctor and awesome person . I am so happy he is my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

He used to be a good doctor when he first arrived in Keswick a few years ago. He took his time to find out what was wrong with you and then went ahead to prescribe you something. For the last 4 years, he is too busy to hear what you have say and basically spends only a few minutes with me after I have been waiting at least 30 - 1 hour in the waiting room.
Every time I go there, I am left with a bad taste in my mouth that he didn't really address my health issues. I am always angry after visiting him. what happened to the oath that he took to save lives? It seems its all about money now.
I changed to another doctor a few months ago.
If you are really ill, find another doctor who cares about his patients. Dr Kakavand doesn't

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

OMG!!!! I have never seen doctor like him. He is charging for every single job and send all the prescription to his wife who has a pharmacy beside him.
Somebody have to stop him !!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I am also blessed to have found Dr. Kakavand. He is very caring and takes time to explain things to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375173].votes_count ]]