Ratings for Dr. George W. Carr

I have to say that Dr. Carr is fantastic. I was very ill with a medication reaction. Another local doctor (not part of JCMG) was not understanding of the condition. One phone call to Dr. Carr and he had my problem diagnosed. He ref me to the appropriate specialist for additional care and my situation was immediately treated. A+ all the way.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Stays in the room with you for maybe 10 minutes. Looked back at my medical records and for 5 years I complained of abdominal pain and nothing was done until I went to the ER for the 8th time. I feel as though he just wants your money and does not care a bit for his patients. I overheard him say a patient is crazy and that upset me because he probably said that about me when I continually complained about my abdominal pain. Found out my Gallbladder was 3/4 filled with sand and Gallstones as well as it being infected. I do not recommend him if you need care he is not the one to help you.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Horrible doctors. He thinks all of his patients are crazy. Listens for about 15 seconds. God forbid if you had more than one issue. Bad breathe. Unprofessional. His face is always red too. He needs to see a doctor about that. Charges way too much. Waste of time seeing him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

George Carr is not a depenable I personally would not call hin a DOCTOR.he is a quackfrom the word go.he will take calls from people that he has never seen in his office and call in a medication(s) for them.He will walk in the room never shake your hand but asks whats wrong,you tell him all your going through he never discusses the problem,but writes you a script and be fore you have time to ask a question hes out the door to the next,patient thats sees him. you see him in the hall as you leave he never accknolges you were in his office.never a take a good bye,his nurses are not to high on the knowing what to do a lot of them dont know where a good vain is they never ask squeeze your fist.and pop your arm for a vain, and when they do find one its I need help please.not very profestional nurses people in the front desk they wont close their window so its a one on one makeing a complaint oe a appointment.this staff and Doctor does not desirve a high rateing.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Dr. George W. Carr's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)