You may also like

Excellent preparation and the procedure was most satisfactory.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I was diagnoised with breast cancer and had my right breast removed by Dr Haddad. I went back to Dr Haddad 2 wks later to hear the pathology report. I got the all clear, no cancer had spread any further. I am very pleased with Dr Haddad's work, such a professional person and caring woman. Grateful to have had her as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Awesome Doctor very knowledgeable great with patients with positive results

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

A few months after loosing my uncle to stomach cancer I began to have digestive problems myself. After a very scary bout of diverticulitis she had a scope booked the following month once that cleared up. A week before the appointment I lost my dad to stomach cancer as well. She booked a stomach scope on the same day as the other one and was very supportive and provided me with great information to put my mind at ease. She was able to identify a longstanding problem and offered some very useful solutions. She also found pre-cancerous intestinal polyps but was very re-assuring and clearly spelled out the steps needed to stay healthy. I'm very happy with her help and concern through the whole ordeal.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Diagnoised with breast cancer , could not have asked for a nicer more knowledgeable Surgeon . She explained in great detail the surgery and my options. She also set up the follow up for radiation treatments at WRCH. When I left her office I felt confident and reassured by her easy unhurried words. This is so important when facing a Cancer Journey. Thank you Dr. Haddad. Special thanks to Susan Dr. Haddad's friendly receptionist.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Haddad did my mastectomy and I will tell everyone she was fantastic. Answered all my questions, very easy to get into see. Did a great job in treating me for my cancer.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very down to earth. Was nervous about my procedure and she put my mind at ease. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr Haddad was great. We've been looking for someone in Chatham with knowledge of pediatric G-tubes and she answered all my questions and even helped me out with few other things we needed. She was great to talk with and listened to what we had to say. Look forward to dealing with her in the future!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Elizabeth Haddad's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent preparation and the procedure was most satisfactory."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnoised with breast cancer and had my right breast removed by Dr Haddad. I went back to Dr Haddad 2 wks later to hear the pathology report. I got the ..."

August 5, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N7L0" to "N7L 1S4". Address has been updated from "None" to "65 Thames Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15193547676".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Very gentle. Very knowledgeable. Kind hearted. Doesn't rush you. Excellent staff too. Thank you for everything."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Doctor very knowledgeable great with patients with positive results"

January 11, 2015