Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Haddad

I have had 2 scopes done by her and have never had a problem, she is wonderful. A very busy woman too. Had to wait about an hour to see her but that was ok and I knew this in advance so could be prepared

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Wonderful surgeon. Very helpful, considerate and kind.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Excellent Surgeon. Punctuality didn't get top marks, but then again, if you want the BEST, you need to be patient and willing to wait your turn. I trust Dr Haddad explicitly. Very grateful to have such a wonderful, caring woman as my surgeon!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Hadda is a caring professional who takes time to ensure that you feel you are in good hands. That's rare in today's system.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Excellent preparation and the procedure was most satisfactory.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I was diagnoised with breast cancer and had my right breast removed by Dr Haddad. I went back to Dr Haddad 2 wks later to hear the pathology report. I got the all clear, no cancer had spread any further. I am very pleased with Dr Haddad's work, such a professional person and caring woman. Grateful to have had her as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very gentle. Very knowledgeable. Kind hearted. Doesn't rush you. Excellent staff too. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Awesome Doctor very knowledgeable great with patients with positive results

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

A few months after loosing my uncle to stomach cancer I began to have digestive problems myself. After a very scary bout of diverticulitis she had a scope booked the following month once that cleared up. A week before the appointment I lost my dad to stomach cancer as well. She booked a stomach scope on the same day as the other one and was very supportive and provided me with great information to put my mind at ease. She was able to identify a longstanding problem and offered some very useful solutions. She also found pre-cancerous intestinal polyps but was very re-assuring and clearly spelled out the steps needed to stay healthy. I'm very happy with her help and concern through the whole ordeal.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014