Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Haddad

I was diagnoised with breast cancer in my right breast. I went back to Dr Haddad 2 wks later to hear the pathology report. . She explain what my options were and what treatment was available. I was am very pleased with Dr Haddad's work, such a professional and very caring and helpful person. Grateful to have had her as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

What a good feeling to be able to trust a Doctor in town. After dealing with quite a few symptoms over almost a decade, Dr. Haddad went out of her way to work together with my family doctor to make a plan of action. After numerous tests that I had to essentially force previous doctors into agreeing to, I finally have relief.. and not only that, I have a diagnosis! Dr. Haddad sat with a family member and I to discuss my diagnosis for nearly an hour, ensuring that we understood all aspects that are now our reality. At her office, the lady in the intake room (although very busy) actually took the time to explain everything about another upcoming test. She was courteous and gave off a "mother hen" type of energy, knowing that I was nervous. I can't thank Dr. Haddad enough for actually advocating for me when it seemed that hope had run out.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

PHENOMENAL surgeon/person! Saved my moms life. Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

My daughter had issues with her gall bladder . Dr hadid was beyond excellent I would trust her and recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

identified my colonoscopy as concern and follow up surgery within one month cured me with cancerous colon polyp before it spread throughout my body. Very knowledgeable, very concerned, caring professional. I couldn't be in better care.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Great surgeon, puts you at ease and will explain things until you fully understand. Couldn't ask for a better person to deal with my breast cancer.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

How can we describe Dr Haddad? Is she a saint? Yes maybe

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I had breast Cancer she was such an amazing surgeon and gave you all the facts so i could make an informed choice

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Trust her completely. Very. Efficient and very caring.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Had my gall bladder out. Can't believe how easy it was. She is awesome.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017