You may also like

Rate Dr. Elizabeth Haddad

Dr. Elizabeth Haddad's Ratings

I was diagnoised with breast cancer and had my right breast removed by Dr Haddad. I went back to Dr Haddad 2 wks later to hear the pathology report. I got the all clear, no cancer had spread any further. I am very pleased with Dr Haddad's work, such a professional person and caring woman. Grateful to have had her as my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very gentle. Very knowledgeable. Kind hearted. Doesn't rush you. Excellent staff too. Thank you for everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Awesome Doctor very knowledgeable great with patients with positive results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

A few months after loosing my uncle to stomach cancer I began to have digestive problems myself. After a very scary bout of diverticulitis she had a scope booked the following month once that cleared up. A week before the appointment I lost my dad to stomach cancer as well. She booked a stomach scope on the same day as the other one and was very supportive and provided me with great information to put my mind at ease. She was able to identify a longstanding problem and offered some very useful solutions. She also found pre-cancerous intestinal polyps but was very re-assuring and clearly spelled out the steps needed to stay healthy. I'm very happy with her help and concern through the whole ordeal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Diagnoised with breast cancer , could not have asked for a nicer more knowledgeable Surgeon . She explained in great detail the surgery and my options. She also set up the follow up for radiation treatments at WRCH. When I left her office I felt confident and reassured by her easy unhurried words. This is so important when facing a Cancer Journey. Thank you Dr. Haddad. Special thanks to Susan Dr. Haddad's friendly receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Haddad did my mastectomy and I will tell everyone she was fantastic. Answered all my questions, very easy to get into see. Did a great job in treating me for my cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very down to earth. Was nervous about my procedure and she put my mind at ease. Would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Dr Haddad was great. We've been looking for someone in Chatham with knowledge of pediatric G-tubes and she answered all my questions and even helped me out with few other things we needed. She was great to talk with and listened to what we had to say. Look forward to dealing with her in the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

I just had my gallbladder taken out a couple days ago and she and the staff were amazing, i was ascared because i have malignant hyperthermia and she made me feesl safe. she also joked around a bit before i went under to make me less nervous. she is the best surgeon in this city for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375331].votes_count ]]