Ratings for Dr. David J. Stansfield

I have been a patient of Dr Dave's for over 22 years and to me there is not a more understanding, caring and knowledgeable health care provider. He doesn't just fly in the room and back out he takes time to listen and explain things so that you understand.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Stansfield for 20 years. He is the best. He will take the time to listen, answer your questions and make sure you understand whats best for you. I have never felt that any other doctor has ever cared as much as he does.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

AWESOME! GREAT! Wonderful place to go. I am spoiled because no one else has ever been as good before or since. HIGHLY SUGGEST this man for ALL your health CARE needs! Prescriptions are sent directly to my pharmacy and all ideas are worked on together.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Stansfield is a very good doctor. Always listens to all symptoms. Doesn't rush you in and out of the office.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Stansfield is the most kind, gentle, patient and caring doctor that I have ever seen as a patient. I have always been treated professionally, and in the rare event that i've had to wait very long in his office, he has always taken his time and been very thorough when it was my turn. I've never felt like I was being rushed in and out like one person in a long assembly line. He always takes the time to listen to what I have to say and anwer all of my questions. If I ever lost insurance and had to pay full price for my care it would be worth every penny with Dr. Stansfield.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Dr. David J. Stansfield's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hillsboro, MO